Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done Malky!!

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:55 pm

For having the balls to take Kiss off who was really getting the run around, admitted his mistake effectively big decision! :ayatollah:

Huge shift in game with KeV going off and Gunner going to right back!

Re: Well done Malky!!

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:58 pm

good point :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:00 pm

Yes, we totally lost the midfield when Kiss came on, great decision to take him off. They had 2 efforts on goal the whole game, they had a lot of ball but its goals that win matchs!

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:03 pm

Step forward Mr Ralls......

Positionally perfect for a kid.

What happened to Kiss, was he another one who was so determined to prove himself he overplayed and played poorly. In his position he only goes ahead of god when he gets the nod from him.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Feel for Kiss but the game passed him by, he just seemed lost.

Like the look of Ralls, one for the future.

Hope Kiss can bounce back, but must be a massive dent to his confidence considering how long he's waited. Malky would have had to weigh that up, but still made a great call IMO

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:19 pm

@MAcMcAuliffe: Malky has confirmed that Filip felt a tightness and discomfort at the break, so #CardiffCity didn't want to risk it due to other injuries.

What are you lads on about?! Thought Kiss did pretty well when he came on. Looked a bit rusty considering he hasn't played for a couple of months, but overall did a decent job. Played a beautiful through-ball for Noone when he fired just over the bar!

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:23 pm

Malky would say that not to crush the lad any further.....he was totally lost and Huson kept telling him where to go.....

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:24 pm

cardiff fan8 wrote:@MAcMcAuliffe: Malky has confirmed that Filip felt a tightness and discomfort at the break, so #CardiffCity didn't want to risk it due to other injuries.

What are you lads on about?! Thought Kiss did pretty well when he came on. Looked a bit rusty considering he hasn't played for a couple of months, but overall did a decent job. Played a beautiful through-ball for Noone when he fired just over the bar!

Appreciate your opinion but the game I Watched he was running around like a headless chicken :roll:

Could be our luckiest injury of the season?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:26 pm

I have been going on about getting Kiss as a sitting destructive midfield.

He came on and ran around like a headless chicken and I thought was all over the place positionally. Malky played 4231 with whitts and Kiss as the 2 so when Kiss was ahead of Mason I was worried. I still rate the kid, just missed the pace of the game (IMO)

I am more concerned with Joe, I think away Kimbo maybe better in his position.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:31 pm

Agree Kiss did look lost. Didn't take his chance unfortunately.

I thought Gunnarsson was excellent playing out of position at RB. Quality cross for Hudsons goal. My man of the match.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:33 pm

GarethBrad wrote:Agree Kiss did look lost. Didn't take his chance unfortunately.

I thought Gunnarsson was excellent playing out of position at RB. Quality cross for Hudsons goal. My man of the match.

He did well Filling in and agree, what a cross.

Witts was my MOTM though, thought he was top class today.