Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3 points today. but an away win wont be easy

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:53 am

easy 3 points today in my oppinion hull aren't that great despite being third, they've not smashed many teams i can see us scoring 2 or 3. and they will struggle to score 2.

it has to be cardiff 3-1 or 2-1 cardiff.

malky has to come up with something soon loan a player or 2 otherwsie our away form will ruin us. before we know it we will be one mistake away from dropping out of play offs

Re: 3 points today. but an away win wont be easy

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:24 pm

I think Malky got a bit carried away and rolled the dice and lost. Far to open in midfield, no protection for the back 4. If his gamble paid off we may have got 4 points and well clear but it never and we got zero. I expect a fully reinforced midfield when we play Barnsley and grind out at least a point.

Hull will fancy their chances so will have a go so I think we may score a fair few 4-2.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:44 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I think Malky got a bit carried away and rolled the dice and lost. Far to open in midfield, no protection for the back 4. If his gamble paid off we may have got 4 points and well clear but it never and we got zero. I expect a fully reinforced midfield when we play Barnsley and grind out at least a point.

Hull will fancy their chances so will have a go so I think we may score a fair few 4-2.

2-1 and 3 points :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:20 pm

I don't mind being a little wrong :) :) :)