" QUESTIONS HAVE TO BE ASKED "

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:20 am

By CARL CURTIS aka CARLOS Fans leader on ccmb :lol:

link
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -32202725/ :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " QUESTIONS HAVE TO BE ASKED "

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 am

Great article and spot on....
Totally agree its essential that we sign at leat 3 new players of quality and can hit the ground running asap if we are to compete for automatic, otherwise a lottery play off position at best.

The writings on the wall

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 am

iaveadream22 wrote:Great article and spot on....
Totally agree its essential that we sign at leat 3 new players of quality and can hit the ground running asap if we are to compete for automatic, otherwise a lottery play off position at best.

The writings on the wall

Cheers, sadly I think Malky is sometimes to slow to act, even his substitutions are of a similar slow nature, this is Malky's way, he is careful, studious and an examiner but I fear that may hold us back.

He is a passionate manager there is no doubting, I just wish he would go a bit more 'full tilt' and fill the gaps in the squad.

I believe in loyalty among the group which he is showing some players but even Malky knows it needs strengthening.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 am

Good post carl. We have need another stiker since maynard went down although whats etien all about if hes not even on the bench yet scoring for the under 21's, plus fullbacks that we have needed since the start oif the season, connelly looks out of place at right back besides he even said himself he is used to center half more and played there with hudson now hes taken kev's place the last few games, It will be one of them two to blame come may if we dont go up just like last seasons "lacking numbers" excuse from MM and the players come may yet deny it will hamper anything all season long when asked about the lacking numbers, i expect nothing diffrent this season if these areas are not solved FAST. :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:01 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Good post carl. We have need another stiker since maynard went down although whats etien all about if hes not even on the bench yet scoring for the under 21's, plus fullbacks that we have needed since the start oif the season, connelly looks out of place at right back besides he even said himself he is used to center half more and played there with hudson now hes taken kev's place the last few games, It will be one of them two to blame come may if we dont go up just like last seasons "lacking numbers" excuse from MM and the players come may yet deny it will hamper anything all season long when asked about the lacking numbers, i expect nothing diffrent this season if these areas are not solved FAST. :ayatollah:

Ian, the importance is that Malky acts now before the loan window closes on November 25th.

I hope he doesn't try and get through to January until he strengthens.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:07 am

Yes spend , spend , spend , spend we have a never ending supply of money . £100 mill debt or £120 mill . It doesnt matter, or does it . We have enough players . Malky needs to shake it up and the players need to pull their finger out. :old:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:57 am

Todays line up will tell us a lot.

Connolly doesn't look like a full back to me, not very fluent with the ball, he can do a job but is he really better than Kev ?

The problem lies in the centre forward position. Helguson does a job but is not great in the air, has no pace but is a handful and can score if given the opportunities but needs a partner , if he has 2 out and out wingers we are playing 424 last seen in the 60's, we can't do that away.

We have a plethora of central midfield players surely its time to go 433. i believe Maynard playing as a central striker with bellers and noone/smith flanking him would have been awesome. We desperately need to find out if Etien can play that position, because i don't think Helguson, Mason or Rudy can.

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:48 am

Yeah lets spend more, as long as we have a season in the prem it doesnt matter if we go into liquidation

Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 pm

We are not struggling in the goals department. In my eyes we need a holding midfield player who can play deep. We have too many attacking centre midfield players. I would like to see a defensive midfielder bought in. Either that or maybe play Connoly just in front of the back four especially away from home. Scoring 4 goals away from home and still losing is unacceptable. But then again what do I know?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 pm

Smith in front of the back 4 would sit better I think

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:33 pm

Smith in front of the back 4 would sit better I think

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:52 pm

I bet Malky is shitting himself with you experts on his tail :lol:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Slow Train wrote:Yeah lets spend more, as long as we have a season in the prem it doesnt matter if we go into liquidation

will we? dont tell me you know we are? you have seen it in the tea leaves? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Slow Train wrote:Yeah lets spend more, as long as we have a season in the prem it doesnt matter if we go into liquidation

Oh joy a Roath Tragic clone :roll: