Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why sign vellekonja.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:14 pm

Why did we sign etien velokonja.as malkay hasn't given him 1 minute of championship game time.& dont give me alk this malkay wants too bring him on slowly crap as it dont wash.if he has no plans too play him why not loan him out for game time.we need a goalscoring striker as Maynard is injured.he might be the answer.

Re: why sign vellekonja.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm

nigvaughn wrote:Why did we sign etien velokonja.as malkay hasn't given him 1 minute of championship game time.& dont give me alk this malkay wants too bring him on slowly crap as it dont wash.if he has no plans too play him why not loan him out for game time.we need a goalscoring striker as Maynard is injured.he might be the answer.

Because Malky thinks our other strikers are performing better than him, and I can understand why to be fair as we are scoring goals freely. Scoring goals isn't our problem right now, so why change things up that end?
Last edited by Tonteg Bluebird on Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:19 pm

wanted to get rid of the V,s and J,s in the club shop on shirt sales no doubt

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:28 pm

True we are top scorers but i fear an injury too helgarson & he aint got a striker too come in with joe.bells is always injured & rudi is not up too it in my opinion.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:31 pm

nigvaughn wrote:True we are top scorers but i fear an injury too helgarson & he aint got a striker too come in with joe.bells is always injured & rudi is not up too it in my opinion.

To be fair to Rudy he is proving useful off the bench so far this season, he's had numerous assists and gives us a different option. I wouldn't start him but off the bench against a tiring defence, he's shown he can cause problems.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:41 pm

because there are over 30 games left to play

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Afraid to say it but I think he's proved to be a waste of money and it wouldn't surprise me if we ship him out in the summer. Love to be proved wrong and he scores 20 this season but surely he would have featured more if he had it in him? :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:52 pm

nigvaughn wrote:True we are top scorers but i fear an injury too helgarson & he aint got a striker too come in with joe.bells is always injured & rudi is not up too it in my opinion.

Yoo are too ooften spelling 'to' with too many 'oooo's' in my oopinioon.

I am confident we will see Velikonja soon. It is a long season, and he's on a 4 year contract - Malky expected it to take a while to get him right for this league.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Brilliant jon,cheers for yooor observatiooon.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 pm

shows how much you know, hes played more than 1 minute for us this season, its a massive leap from the league he was in to the pace of the championship, there is still most of the season to go, and none of us see how they perform in training for all we know he could be struggling!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 pm

at the end of the day there is clearly f**k all wrong with our attack at the moment, we're the highest scorers in the f*cking league!