Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Half time tomorrow

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:58 pm

On the pitch at half time tomorrow, I will be bringing on my under6 side Holton road academy with my fellow coach eighty_8 as he is known on here. The lads r aged between 5 and 6 and will look like dots on the pitch. For their age they r brilliant and I hope they can show off what they can do, tho now they will prob freeze and trip on the ball. They haven't even had a competitive game yet. The majority r city fans, the others I'm trying to warp into, those who stay in their seats at half time, i hope u enjoy their game as good or bad it will b. Cheers guys

Re: Half time tomorrow

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Good luck to them. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:01 pm

i stay in my seat at half timeand when theres no kids on it drags :lol: i always enjoy seeing the fans get so behind a kids game, must be a amazing feeling for them :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:01 pm

It's going to be quality Nin'
The lads have been together for 2 years and havn't played anyone yet.

Few future stars on that pitch tomorrow :D

Ps, I hate poor grammar, sort it out ;)

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:04 pm

i remember taking my under 8's on the hallow pitch ninian park back in 2003 .

hope they have a good time :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm

Cheers sbf1 and bluebirdjm I think we r as excited as they r. If they got the guts watch some of their celebrations when they score.
Jenks sssshhhhh lol

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:05 pm

They're only 5!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:07 pm

bambino1979 wrote:Cheers sbf1 and bluebirdjm I think we r as excited as they r. If they got the guts watch some of their celebrations when they score.
Jenks sssshhhhh lol

I'm going to meg you in front of 20,000
Then i'm going to pull out my Blue Shirt and Kiss it in fromt of everyone
:ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 am

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Good luck to them :D

Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:00 am

Good luck to them! Its always great seeing the kids playing during half time :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:13 am

I always watch the half-time games with my son (he's 13) and he really enjoyed the game last time with the Whitchurch team (apologies if I've got that wrong).

Good luck to everyone for today's game.

:thumbup:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:32 am

bambino1979 wrote:On the pitch at half time tomorrow, I will be bringing on my under6 side Holton road academy with my fellow coach eighty_8 as he is known on here. The lads r aged between 5 and 6 and will look like dots on the pitch. For their age they r brilliant and I hope they can show off what they can do, tho now they will prob freeze and trip on the ball. They haven't even had a competitive game yet. The majority r city fans, the others I'm trying to warp into, those who stay in their seats at half time, i hope u enjoy their game as good or bad it will b. Cheers guys

excellent :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:07 am

Good luck :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:21 am

good luck today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:21 am

What an experience for youngsters to play on the same pitch as some of their heroes and in front of a big crowd, hope they all have a fantastic day NiƱo :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:28 am

Hope they all enjoy it :D

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 am

bambino1979 wrote:On the pitch at half time tomorrow, I will be bringing on my under6 side Holton road academy with my fellow coach eighty_8 as he is known on here. The lads r aged between 5 and 6 and will look like dots on the pitch. For their age they r brilliant and I hope they can show off what they can do, tho now they will prob freeze and trip on the ball. They haven't even had a competitive game yet. The majority r city fans, the others I'm trying to warp into, those who stay in their seats at half time, i hope u enjoy their game as good or bad it will b. Cheers guys

Hope they all enjoy the day and it must be a proud moment for both of you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done all :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 am

We were all young once and this will be a day to remember .

Sincerely hope the kids and your self have a awesome experience and lets hope city can get a great result on the pitch .

Keep smiling cityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: