Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff Vs Wales

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Lets hope tomorrow we get a big crowd. If we do then it will set a precedent for future Cardiff games being kept at Saturday 3 o clock kick offs when it goes up against the rugby. I am sick to death of us being messed around for obscure reasons. I also hope that everyone behaves themselves while the town center descends into chaos and thuggery. Far too long we have been given the "hooligan" tag by the Welsh media it is time to prove otherwise.

I call for all those to behave themselves tommorow and bring anyone who couldn't give a toss about the rugby down the City. I do not hate rugby per se but I dislike the way many rugger buggers view our club and sport with disdain. If you think our fans are bad I advise you all to take a walk through town about 10 o clock tonight and you will see who the real troublemakers are.

:old: :old: :old: :old:

Re: Cardiff Vs Wales

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:16 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Hopefully tomorrow will be a step forward in dropping the hooligan reputation

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:28 pm

CantonJack wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is not only that, it is more to do with the fact that the rugby fans always tarnish us with this pathetic tag when they themselves are worse. I am thrilled that finally the police have seen that they do not need huge numbers to look after us and make sure we behave.

:old:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
CantonJack wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It is not only that, it is more to do with the fact that the rugby fans always tarnish us with this pathetic tag when they themselves are worse. I am thrilled that finally the police have seen that they do not need huge numbers to look after us and make sure we behave.

:old:

yes rugby fans are hooligans in disguise as rugby followers! i know having been bus driver in city spewing up/ showing tits ect ect we did that we be life in prison! :lol:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:00 pm

The WRU did try to get the game pushed to Sunday.