Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BACKLASH

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Ok then I do expect to see another huge home performance after a rather disappointing week results wise. Nothing less than a win will do us tomorrow in my opinion, and I expect to see us at it for 90 minutes with every player giving it everything. Winning the battles with the opposite number and commiting to every 50/50 challenge. We also must play our part and encourage and support the boys and hopefully generate a good atmosphere..... so come on and get behind the team lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BACKLASH

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:04 pm

Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:Ok then I do expect to see another huge home performance after a rather disappointing week results wise. Nothing less than a win will do us tomorrow in my opinion, and I expect to see us at it for 90 minutes with every player giving it everything. Winning the battles with the opposite number and commiting to every 50/50 challenge. We also must play our part and encourage and support the boys and hopefully generate a good atmosphere..... so come on and get behind the team lads :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

do hope so m8, just hope the BACKLASH the players and manager got this week aint knocked there confidence. you would have thought we ad just got relegated the way every billy bollox was reacting :? . all that happened was city were unlucky against, on paper anyway, a very good Bolton side who were up for impressing there new gaffa. and a very bad day at the office in london :oops: . it really is that simple :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: BACKLASH

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:07 pm

Backlash? After Tuesday, not only do I expect a win, I want to see Kung-Fu football! Come on you Bluebirds!