Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How many players

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:37 pm

Do you think disagree with Malky's decisions and systems?
Because alot of the fans do.

Re: How many players

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:42 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:Do you think disagree with Malky's decisions and systems?

None out loud, or he'd smash them!

:lol:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:50 pm

I think Bellamy would say something.
The squad is missing him, We need someone with 'attitude' on the pitch and in the dressing room to tell the boys straight. With the two of them on the players backs they would soon get the right results.
Must be frustrating for the players tho when Malky makes some poor decision, he knows how to boil blood at times aii.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:56 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:I think Bellamy would say something.
The squad is missing him, We need someone with 'attitude' on the pitch and in the dressing room to tell the boys straight. With the two of them on the players backs they would soon get the right results.
Must be frustrating for the players tho when Malky makes some poor decision, he knows how to boil blood at times aii.

I don't know what Hudson's like, as a man, but I don't think he's a captain on the pitch. He never seems composed enough, when we're really up against, so it's impossible for him to lead others.

We really needed a captain out there on Tuesday, because we were an absolute shambles. Bellamy might be able to do it and if he can, then I hope he's back very soon, before we start slipping down the table too much.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:Do you think disagree with Malky's decisions and systems?

4 :roll: