Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time to make changes

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:15 am

Ok you dont change a winning team,but what i find with MM is he dont change a losing team either,you cant tell me that a few of the team that played tuesday should'nt be dropped.... :roll: :ayatollah:

Re: Time to make changes

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:44 am

I wouldnt, infact id keep the same team and tell them they better rectify their performance on Tuesday or they will be dropped!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:21 am

The likes of Taylor seems to be another one of MM blue eyed boys, in his comfort zone, would be a kick up the arse for him to get dopped,whitts needs to come out of his shell,when things dont go our way he should be using his experience to pick the the rest of the team up,thats our problem we got no leader...Hudson is not the answer

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 am

personally i would bring kev back in.. yes his distribution is questionable but his defensive duties are not...

i would stick with marshall in goal though.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:personally i would bring kev back in.. yes his distribution is questionable but his defensive duties are not...

i would stick with marshall in goal though.

Especially after seeing some of Lewis's performances.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:54 pm

I would play Whitts in goal, because if he drops any further back he may as well the the green jersey on.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:22 pm

vikinblue wrote:Ok you dont change a winning team,but what i find with MM is he dont change a losing team either,you cant tell me that a few of the team that played tuesday should'nt be dropped.... :roll: :ayatollah:

Taylor is due a wake up call but I doubt big Malky would drop him.I can understand not wanting to knock people's confidence but when you're not doing your job you should be told.

I would like to see Taylor and Cowie dropped myself.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:47 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I would play Whitts in goal, because if he drops any further back he may as well the the green jersey on.

Nail on the head.

This is the main reason why our away form is so very different to our home success.

Away from home Whitts plays like another defender.
I can only shrug my shoulders and presume that Malky himself has instructed him to do this.
He's our main threat. Playing so deep nullifies this completely. Opposing managers must be pissing themselves laughing. He is in effect our Messi. Barcelona don't play Messi to float around the CB's. Such an infuriating waste of talent. How many times when we have the ball at the back does Whitts comes short... passes to back to either Huds or Big Ben... they pass it back to Whitts... back to Ben again, and by now the centre forward has closed him down, meaning that Turner hoofs it 60 yards! Helguson and Mason have no chance to control it (if they're anywhere near it) ...and the ball comes back at us once again.
The cycle of pressure continues...

Complete and utter joke. That's why my faith in Malky has gone. He just can't see it. When he does, it's always too late and chasing the game. Gestede on for Helguson has suceeded due to the fact he's more likely to get at least some joy out of the CB's hoofs.
If we continue to play this way, then Gestede should start. Although I totally agree is not as talented a footballer as Helguson, the pathetic, unattractive way we play away from home would suit Rudy better.

Amen.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:56 pm

This would be my lineup for tomorrow, 9-0-1 formation. Mad? Or tactical genius :old: :lol:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:06 pm

frosty_x wrote:Image

This would be my lineup for tomorrow, 9-0-1 formation. Mad? Or tactical genius :old: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: