Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MALKYS TRANSFER POLICY

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:33 pm

Its all very well Malky having a transfer policy of players who can get along with each other as a group, but when the chips are down these players do not seem to be strong enough mentally, You need a few players who have a bit of an attitude like Bellamy, but I don't see anybody else like that within the team. If a pass went astray Bellars would soon let that player know.
Nathan Blake had a go at Hudson's captaincy after the Charlton game, but there should be 11 captains on that pitch.
Yes Malky has bought some skillful players,but we need players with a bit of dog as well.

Re: MALKYS TRANSFER POLICY

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:14 pm

agree with that! need a few bad boys in the team to let others know when they've made a mistake!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:20 am

good disciplined side we are,

perhaps are kind hearted nature is costing us away from home

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:25 am

Bobby Gee wrote:Its all very well Malky having a transfer policy of players who can get along with each other as a group, but when the chips are down these players do not seem to be strong enough mentally, You need a few players who have a bit of an attitude like Bellamy, but I don't see anybody else like that within the team. If a pass went astray Bellars would soon let that player know.
Nathan Blake had a go at Hudson's captaincy after the Charlton game, but there should be 11 captains on that pitch.
Yes Malky has bought some skillful players,but we need players with a bit of dog as well.

I genuinely completely disagree with your post.