Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

2season tix for sale

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi I am unfortunately selling 1 adult and 1 child season tickets due to my new job involves Saturday shifts I am willing to sell them both for £200 pounds that's 16 games at £12.50 a bargain for both I am so gutted as I can really us going up this year so grab yourself a bargain both tickets are canton stand block 106.

Re: 2season tix for sale

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I'd be careful buying these - don't want to stop you selling them but if you get "caught" using a ST that isn't officially yours, it can be confiscated from you. This happened to my mate.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:10 pm

You can have the cards changed at ticket office for a small fee.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:I'd be careful buying these - don't want to stop you selling them but if you get "caught" using a ST that isn't officially yours, it can be confiscated from you. This happened to my mate.

:roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Sorry, I won't bother helping a fellow fan not waste any money in the future. :roll:

Cretin.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:38 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Sorry, I won't bother helping a fellow fan not waste any money in the future. :roll:

Cretin.

Youre another multi accpunt dickhead of that Jack tw*t, or Baker, who is trying to troll and be clever when this guy is offering a genuine deal.

Sad tw*t.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Not at all.

My friend used someone else's card and had the card confiscated. I'd hate for that to happen to another fan after giving a large sum of money for it.

But hey, just insult me for that eh?

Idiot :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Sorry, I won't bother helping a fellow fan not waste any money in the future. :roll:

Cretin.

Youre another multi accpunt dickhead of that Jack tw*t, or Baker, who is trying to troll and be clever when this guy is offering a genuine deal.

Sad tw*t.

^ Chating s**t polo.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Cretin.

f**k off chuckle