Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Got good vibes

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:11 pm

About Saturday. Hull who are playing well will be confident and because of recent results will attack us. BIG mistake. Our players have a lot to prove and will not wish to let us down. Changes will be minimal but expect 442. For those of you who make stupid comments concerning McPhail. Stop it. Class is permanent and although not as fit as he once was can still pass a ball and offer support miles better than any other midfielder bar Witts. Defo for the bench. If you don't agree you live on a different planet.

Re: Got good vibes

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:36 pm

Brezza wrote:About Saturday. Hull who are playing well will be confident and because of recent results will attack us. BIG mistake. Our players have a lot to prove and will not wish to let us down. Changes will be minimal but expect 442. For those of you who make stupid comments concerning McPhail. Stop it. Class is permanent and although not as fit as he once was can still pass a ball and offer support miles better than any other midfielder bar Witts. Defo for the bench. If you don't agree you live on a different planet.

I've never really questioned his ability - its his fitness which worries me (and him too, I think) :( :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:05 pm

And his lack of pace. Oh and his love of 2 yellow cards. Bit harsh I know, but also v true. :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:16 pm

I would play Joe Ralls ahead of Mcphail. Time catches up with us all, nostalgia is for Bluebirds since 1948's

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 pm

llan bluebird wrote:I would play Joe Ralls ahead of Mcphail. Time catches up with us all, nostalgia is for Bluebirds since 1948's

will say when mcfail played whitts was far more efective but like say is he upto 90minsor even 45??