Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: club,dance,trance,house,tekno,ibiza music fans

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:23 am

Get yourself Paul Oakenfold's Classic Goa mix, re released last year, wow, they were the days!!! No new music movements anymore, glad I was around for the birth of Rave!! What have the youth got now?? One direction, poor bastards!!!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:27 am

[quote=
Some wicked tracks there. Hungry For The Power is a classic. Though it got released ages ago??

Know some of the guys down at JnK, they have had some wicked line ups. Yousef should be a brilliant night.[/quote]

Yeah i think it got released around May time last year... I can't wait for Yousef it's there 50th party there so it will be such a big night.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:48 am

It is all about Cafe Del Mar by Energy 52. No other song encapsulates the spirit of the White Isle like this song! :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:13 pm

I Will Be Here - Tiesto (Wolfgang Gartner remix)
Sanctuary - Gareth Emery & Lucy Saunders
Beautiful Things - Andain and Tiesto
Ecstasy - ATB
Drowning - Avicii Remix - Armin Van Buuren
Colours - Armin Van Buuren Radio Edit - Emma Hewitt
Go It Alone - Dash Berlin ft Sarah Howells
Find Yourself - John O'Callaghan ft Sarah Howells
She Gave Happiness - Arty Remix - D-Mad
What am I doing here part 1 - Chicane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipK8HuzvApk

Nothing better than listening to that with over ear headphones on. As motivating as you could get.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:20 pm

Miguel Campbell - Something Special was the tune of ibiza for me! definitely at jet pool anyway!
hot natured - benediction at the moment aswell
heard a lot of good things about Junk in Swansea, where exactly is it? keen to go there soon

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:05 pm

hotwings wrote:Miguel Campbell - Something Special was the tune of ibiza for me! definitely at jet pool anyway!
hot natured - benediction at the moment aswell
heard a lot of good things about Junk in Swansea, where exactly is it? keen to go there soon

It's in the uplands which is a bit out of the centre of swansea but well worth going. Their having a 50th party on the 17th with yousef being the headline DJ so that will be another big night