Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New York red bulls paying for away fans...

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:26 am

NY v DC united got called off due to snow re-match will be tomorrow now. 700 fans from DC made the trip, NY and the MLS have paid from them all to return by bus for the re-match, classy fair play to them! Can we get paid for the last few away games? :lol: :ayatollah:

Re: New York red bulls paying for away fans...

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:59 am

It seems America's impeccable customer service tradition also comes into there football. Every time I have been there never failed to Impress.

I was on a bus coming home from a park in Florida all Brits, and it broke down in the middle of nowhere at midnight, it would be 2 hours journey for the new bus to arrive. In the meantime the Bus company must have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of Pizza, Kebab, Burgers enough to feed 200 people (only 50 odd on buss)

The new bus they sent was a Luxury coach for a pro basketball team fully loaded with booze !

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:01 am

carpet20 wrote:It seems America's impeccable customer service tradition also comes into there football. Every time I have been there never failed to Impress.

I was on a bus coming home from a park in Florida all Brits, and it broke down in the middle of nowhere at midnight, it would be 2 hours journey for the new bus to arrive. In the meantime the Bus company must have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of Pizza, Kebab, Burgers enough to feed 200 people (only 50 odd on buss)

The new bus they sent was a Luxury coach for a pro basketball team fully loaded with booze !

You didn't mention prostitutes, so I'm assuming there weren't any. Did you put in a complaint?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:54 am

Sounds familiar when that hamman man paid for our buses...bless him we even had a song dedicated to him :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:03 pm

Fook me you wanna be bussed out to witness that shit again ?? :o Are you a sado or something ? :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Haha Nuclear Blue yes!