The goals V Charlton

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:59 pm

Has anyone got the link please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The goals V Charlton

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 am

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,,16505,00.html

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:14 am

That is even worse than i remember it Jules :cry: They don't have a clue what they are doing at the back. Or they don't understand what Malky wants them to do. Malky needs to take a good hard look at his tactics and selections because the buck stops with him :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:25 am

That was painful - again.

:(

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Very painful.

Defending as we know was woeful.
The free kick was worse than what it looked from the end we were in. Like a nightmare watching it again

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Talk about being a sixes and sevens! Looking at that again, I would say the mistakes are collective not as everyone keeps telling us "individual errors" The whole defensive unit looked disorganised, players were gesticulating and pointing the finger at team mates, so something is very wrong there at the back when that happens a few times in the game. If I was to pick on individuals, I would single out Taylor, I think he keeps on losing his man and offers little going forward, so the obvious choice is to bring back McNaughton. However, I do think that we are too lightweight in midfield, either Kiss or Gunner for Cowie to start providing a bit of cover in front of the back four. Whitts can hopefully then push forward a bit and start threatening more himself. He seems to have been reduced to taking corners recently, as his only meaningful contribution. I also think that we are really missing the ever industrious Smith.