Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky's Job is 100% SAFE

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Malky's job is 100% safe because we have a great owner who is really understanding and takes the time to listen to the needs of others. He also appears to have a supportive nature and wouldn't dream of cutting someone lose on a whim.

Ohh wait...

No we don't, he doesn't give a shit about what people think and will do whatever it takes to reach the Premiership, regardless of whether or not that upsets people.

Malky better watch out!

Re: Malky's Job is 100% SAFE

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:20 pm

It is safe, it's why he was rewarded a brand new contract.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:21 pm

i would think hes safe tbh, brand new long term contract with all the cash he wants! i reckon if by january we're still not winning away and dropping points at home he might say different and sack him!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:33 pm

OF COURSE HE IS f*cking SAFE!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL ON f*cking MEDICATION!!!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:47 am

i wish everyone would stop comparing him to DJ, its sad tbh!

in malky we trust :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:49 am

We are 3rd FFS with a 100% win at home record. :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:56 am

He knows the score, he knows what's expected, he knows the consequences.
Tough job being a football manager.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:03 am

I Bleed Blue wrote:It is safe, it's why he was rewarded a brand new contract.

Counts for nothing these days. Craig Levein had over 2 years left on his SFA contract and will now sit back and pick up £700k until the end of it while playing golf and cutting the grass.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:40 am

And you know what 12thMan ,if its true what you have written,i say good on him and all power to his elbow,if we are going to pay premiere prices at the turnstiles,lets have premiere football to watch

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 am

PtB wrote:
I Bleed Blue wrote:It is safe, it's why he was rewarded a brand new contract.

Counts for nothing these days. Craig Levein had over 2 years left on his SFA contract and will now sit back and pick up £700k until the end of it while playing golf and cutting the grass.

He'll be more useful to Scotland now.

:lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:07 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:We are 3rd FFS with a 100% win at home record. :roll:

Last week the malky lovers were spouting " yes but we are top". Next week it will be "but we in the top 6"

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:36 pm

Roy wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:We are 3rd FFS with a 100% win at home record. :roll:

Last week the malky lovers were spouting " yes but we are top". Next week it will be "but we in the top 6"

That's because it will be true. I think you'll find Reading were absolutely abysmal in the first half of last season. :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:56 pm

If i was VT, id give Malky an ultimatum. Win the next 3 away games to show he's got what it takes to sort this mess out. No excuses here, he's been back financially, now he needs to deliver full stop!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Anarch0 wrote:If i was VT, id give Malky an ultimatum. Win the next 3 away games to show he's got what it takes to sort this mess out. No excuses here, he's been back financially, now he needs to deliver full stop!

Problem is that 4 of the players he brought in to the club are long term injuries.

So very unlucky there.
How can you say win the next 3 away games, as that would be hard to do with all our best players available.

Final league position is the only true test of a team/manager.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Ive Heard from a very good source that if we are not top of the League come christmas Malky will be gone, And this was before a ball was kicked this season Dont shoot the messanger by the way :ayatollah: