Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

shit football

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm

we have been playing shit football since last december..the football we are playing now is a load off shit ..at least when dave jones was manager we kept the ball on the floor and played attacking football..since malky has been here all we do is pump the ball from the back..no game plan nothing..when will you realise malky is not the man for the job..

Re: shit football

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 pm

There were many times under jones when the team lacked effort. Can't say that now. And generally we do play football on the floor or with measured passes from whitts so not sure what games you've seen.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 pm

not sure what games you been watching.. but the ones i have been watching have been shit,,lucky to beat hudds lucky to beat watford with nine men..should off got beaten at brighton..shall i go in to any more shit games..now smell the coffee and except if we dont pull our socks up and start playing good football we will be staying in this division..because the football we are playing at the moment is f*cking dire

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 pm

therealjimmyscoular wrote:not sure what games you been watching.. but the ones i have been watching have been shit,,lucky to beat hudds lucky to beat watford with nine men..should off got beaten at brighton..shall i go in to any more shit games..now smell the coffee and except if we dont pull our socks up and start playing good football we will be staying in this division..because the football we are playing at the moment is f*cking dire

I don't think we will get promoted as I think there are better teams in the div. But then I'm not bothered as the prem league us all about the big rich clubs and frankly I don't care for the way the game is going. But to describe our football as f*cking dire is rubbish. We destroyed Blackpool and burnley for starters. Yeah we rode out luck at times but i think you're exaggerating

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
therealjimmyscoular wrote:not sure what games you been watching.. but the ones i have been watching have been shit,,lucky to beat hudds lucky to beat watford with nine men..should off got beaten at brighton..shall i go in to any more shit games..now smell the coffee and except if we dont pull our socks up and start playing good football we will be staying in this division..because the football we are playing at the moment is f*cking dire

I don't think we will get promoted as I think there are better teams in the div. But then I'm not bothered as the prem league us all about the big rich clubs and frankly I don't care for the way the game is going. But to describe our football as f*cking dire is rubbish. We destroyed Blackpool and burnley for starters. Yeah we rode out luck at times but i think you're exaggerating

mmmm playing dire and top 3 in league what will happen if we start playing well??? :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:47 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

mmmm playing dire and top 3 in league what will happen if we start playing well??? :lol:

so you are telling me that you are injoying the football we are playing..hoof ball from the back???

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:04 am

We don't play hoof ball from the back