Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Taffs I have not gone away

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:39 pm

I know the mighty Leeds Utd lost last night, surely more embarrassing for u Taffs at Charlton :D
Once again thousands of us at Burnley, saw you Taffs on sky sports goals could not see many of you there were you herding sheep in the valleys ? :lol:

Leeds leeds leeds

Re: Taffs I have not gone away

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm

You had 17,000 at home to Charlton so pipe down :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:46 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:I know the mighty Leeds Utd lost last night, surely more embarrassing for u Taffs at Charlton :D
Once again thousands of us at Burnley, saw you Taffs on sky sports goals could not see many of you there were you herding sheep in the valleys ? :lol:

Leeds leeds leeds

Leeds to Burnley .......37 miles

Cardiff to Charlton.......174 miles.......NUFF SAID. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:I know the mighty Leeds Utd lost last night, surely more embarrassing for u Taffs at Charlton :D

Leeds leeds leeds

you are a right f*cking gooch tickler! shut up and sit down you big bald f**k

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:49 pm

Leeds leeds leeds

We put 4 past burnley just over a week ago thicko, how did you get on against them???

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:50 pm

cityone wrote:

Leeds leeds leeds

We put 4 past burnley just over a week ago thicko, how did you get on against them???

^ this

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 pm

Hahaha!! It's Harrogate Massive!! This guys from the posh part of Yorkshire. I bet his name's Tarquin or Rupert.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 pm

You haven't gone away but your club has. Can't make you out from where we are