Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This time last year

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:01 pm

This time last year Reading were 14th in the table had lost 6 games at home and lost 3 away.........????
In the word of a man who passed away today......Dont panic.....dont panic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: This time last year

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Denzil wrote:This time last year Reading were 14th in the table had lost 6 games at home and lost 3 away.........????
In the word of a man who passed away today......Dont panic.....dont panic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Denzil wrote:This time last year Reading were 14th in the table had lost 6 games at home and lost 3 away.........????

i agree with that, to early to call! but yesterday was abysmal, just got to get it out of our systems now and move on! win the next 2 away and win at Barnsley then this will be forgotten!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I am def not panicking, I still trust/believe in Malky. :ayatollah:

Needs a bit of support from people higher up, but sadly they lack football knowledge.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Actually after 15 games reading were 16th on 18 points and had won 4, drawn 6 and lost only 5 games, the same number of games we have lost

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:57 pm

dont spoil it i'm on a roll ;)