wigstar wrote:Another who would have done alright at the mo

No depth to the defence

Nice one Mr D Jones

Giveaway

;)

malky would of never sold him, its a shame DJ knew f**k all about f**k all

Re: ADAM MATTHEWS

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 pm

Up against Messi tonight and doing well.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Up against Messi tonight and doing well.

Hope he can keep on developing, as with Neil Taylor and Ben Davies Wales will have 3 good young FB. A striker and another CB and we will be getting there.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:13 pm

jackf wrote:

Hope he can keep on developing, as with Neil Taylor and Ben Davies Wales will have 3 good young FB. A striker and another CB and we will be getting there.

a jack actually caring about wales? thats the first..

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:
jackf wrote:

Do you boo the Welsh Captain like so many other massive Welsh fans?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:19 pm

jackf wrote:
bluearmy1990 wrote:
jackf wrote:

no :? even if he plays for swansea and i think hes a tw*t, id never want him playing shit because i want us to do well

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:00 am

jackf wrote:
bluearmy1990 wrote:
jackf wrote:

We haven't got a Welsh captain. He is English.
Is that why the jerks have more interest in Wales now? Coleman realised to get more jerk support he needed more English players in the team.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:11 am

He wasn't treated very by DJ, We should not of let him go

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 am

I remember he scored an own goal at Ipswich and after the match DJ was proper cunty about him, banging on about how bad he had performed etc. Treated like shit and now look where he is, one of the best up and coming players in Britain.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:49 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:I remember he scored an own goal at Ipswich and after the match DJ was proper cunty about him, banging on about how bad he had performed etc. Treated like shit and now look where he is, one of the best up and coming players in Britain.

Get a grip ffs. Best up and coming players in Britain :roll:

Have you not seen his performances for Wales recently?

Jones was right to critisicise him and get rid of him, hes a league 1 player at best.

Malky can blame individuals, but Jones cant :lol:

More proof of the double standards.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
BluebirdJoe wrote:I remember he scored an own goal at Ipswich and after the match DJ was proper cunty about him, banging on about how bad he had performed etc. Treated like shit and now look where he is, one of the best up and coming players in Britain.

Jones was right to critisicise him and get rid of him, hes a league 1 player at best.

But did DJ ever criticise the senior players?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:04 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Nope. I thought he was very unprofessional in the way he handled Matthews and embarrassed himself and the club.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Nope. I thought he was very unprofessional in the way he handled Matthews and embarrassed himself and the club.

Definetly. You had a young lad who had come into the senior team and he makes a mistake. You dont go to the press slaughtering him and completely knocking his confidence

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:07 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Definetly. You had a young lad who had come into the senior team and he makes a mistake. You dont go to the press slaughtering him and completely knocking his confidence

Damn right. He made it far too personal.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

Damn right. He made it far too personal.

Its what made me turn against DJ. He was a decent manager that had taken us as far as he could but I disliked everything about him, the way he treated both fans and players.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:20 pm

Same here, mate.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Had some of Europe's finest in his back pocket the other night, do you know nothing about football? :roll:
There's a difference between criticising individuals and essentially victimizing an 18 year old because of one mistake, you f*cking moron.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:33 pm

And anyway, if you'd have seen any of my recent posts, you'd have seen that I'm against Malky repeatedly blaming individuals when there are other problems.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:45 pm

He didnt have anyone in his back pocket, Celtic stuck 10 men on their 18 yard line and collectively they gave Barca no room.

They cannot play that anti football every game and with more space to work with the opposition expose Matthews time and again as he cannot defend. As proved with Wales, as proved us.

And Jones didnt berate him for one mistake, he made howlers every time he played for us (getting outjumped and generally murdered by that midget dyer), was known to be giving it billy big bollocks and started to belueve his own hype and Jones took him down a peg or too.

Lets be honest it was Riddler who made that "4m bid from united and arsenal" up.

If he was one of the best up and coming talents in the game then when he left on a free why didnt the premier league come knocking?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:59 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

He's better than any current defender you have and would back in to your team.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:32 pm

SCFC wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:

He's better than any current defender you have and would back in to your team.

Who stuck 50p in this c**t?