Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your full backs

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Must be world class if Adam Matthews couldnt get a look in at Legoland MOTM so far against Barca, I know they are no Charlton but still.

Re: your full backs

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 pm

A Jack on a Cardiff messageboard talking about Celtic.

FACT.

:lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:58 pm

We can blame Dave Jones for ruining his Cardiff prospects, most fans didn't want him to leave.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:03 pm

OH our fullbacks dont come down there and bounce on the bed when the women of swansea are working....so leave them alone fella.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:A Jack on a Cardiff messageboard talking about Celtic.

FACT.

:lol:

Just a gorseinon lad asking about another gorseinon lad on his former teams MB.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm

jackf wrote:Must be world class if Adam Matthews couldnt get a look in at Legoland MOTM so far against Barca, I know they are no Charlton but still.

........I gotta admit, I do enjoy it when we get these obsessed backward fuckwits on here - its a bit like fishing but instead of fish you get retards. Some of them have got more posts than some of us and they still say their not obsessed. Hilarious!

Now get this!............Jack F4Fuckwit turns out to be the minimum-wage-call-centre-thicko who'se calling in life is......well...calling for personal injury claims! So, this is one of the total pricks that dogs the nation with "Our records show that you've had an accident - please call OBSSD1 to make your claim" bollocks. A McJobber.

No wonder he's so bitter and obsessed. His next call tomorrow should be to his Mother. She had a major accident a few years back with the failed abortion and the afterbirth now likes to post on here. Obsessed. Inferiority Complexes. This is what happens for living remotely and never having a life. Should be using his time to better himself that posting shite. Waste of a good mans breath.

Now, let's wait for No-Nuts to post again.........

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:22 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
jackf wrote:Must be world class if Adam Matthews couldnt get a look in at Legoland MOTM so far against Barca, I know they are no Charlton but still.

........I gotta admit, I do enjoy it when we get these obsessed backward fuckwits on here - its a bit like fishing but instead of fish you get retards. Some of them have got more posts than some of us and they still say their not obsessed. Hilarious!

Now get this!............Jack F4Fuckwit turns out to be the minimum-wage-call-centre-thicko who'se calling in life is......well...calling for personal injury claims! So, this is one of the total pricks that dogs the nation with "Our records show that you've had an accident - please call OBSSD1 to make your claim" bollocks. A McJobber.

No wonder he's so bitter and obsessed. His next call tomorrow should be to his Mother. She had a major accident a few years back with the failed abortion and the afterbirth now likes to post on here. Obsessed. Inferiority Complexes. This is what happens for living remotely and never having a life. Should be using his time to better himself that posting shite. Waste of a good mans breath.

what a strange man.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm

What an obsessed fuckwit.

Obsession For Jacks.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 pm

It might be legoland pegboy, but at least it's ours, not some jumped up council concrete block where you and the eggchashers are playing, and being paid for by the tax payers of swansea town.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:44 pm

nobber wrote:We can blame Dave Jones for ruining his Cardiff prospects, most fans didn't want him to leave.

Correct Nobbie, DJ treated Matthews awful and ran him out of our club.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm

cityone wrote:

It might be legoland pegboy, but at least it's ours, not some jumped up council concrete block where you and the eggchashers are playing, and being paid for by the tax payers of swansea town.

Fair point, its killing me that we didnt have to spend £30m to build it. Only last week against the champions of europe one of the lads turned to me and said, if only we were in the championship in our own ground with tens of millions of debt. It would be so much better.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm

DJ got rid of him like Malky's got rid of Blake. How we could do with both of them now. Both managers seem to be so similar, have their favourites, both get rid of good players, neither has a plan B and both react to slowly to what's happening in the match. Jones was too old to get in someone like Lennie to give guidance but Malky ain't.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:55 pm

Obsessed. Heh. Legoland! J4Fuckwit is a serial tool. Had tours of the Liberty so know it well. In the middle of a complete shitehole and its uber-whiteness renders it sterile. It reminds me of a hospital. Zero atmos. And its full of very sick people. Also a shared facility. But they like to 'share' down that remote part of the world. Needles and sisters mainly.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:59 pm

jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:

Fair point, its killing me that we didnt have to spend £30m to build it. Only last week against the champions of europe one of the lads turned to me and said, if only we were in the championship in our own ground with tens of millions of debt. It would be so much better.

Don't you worry about our debt, we'll be ok (we have a very, very rich owner) you should worry about that weasel jenkins and how he might try and divert some of your premiership money onto his business which went bust, going bust, seems to be a theme down your way over the years does'nt it.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 pm

cityone wrote:
jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:

Don't you worry about our debt, we'll be ok (we have a very, very rich owner) you should worry about that weasel jenkins and how he might try and divert some of your premiership money onto his business which went bust, going bust, seems to be a theme down your way over the years does'nt it.

Good point, I mean we only made £14,000,000 profit last year, Huw must be on the fiddle. Next thing he will be changing our kit and badge.
Fair point about going bust, it wrecked my celebrations at wembley, and beating Arsenal and Man city meant nothing.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:17 pm

Spoke to Matthews after drawing with Leicester 0-0 home.. seemed happy out there and he said he will always check for our results.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:22 pm

jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:
jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:

Good point, I mean we only made £14,000,000 profit last year, Huw must be on the fiddle. Next thing he will be changing our kit and badge.
Fair point about going bust, it wrecked my celebrations at wembley, and beating Arsenal and Man city meant nothing.

Well with all this extra wealth you could now pay back the creditors you once shafted could you not???

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:26 pm

jackf wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

what a strange man.

no stranger than having some rightchous tw*t from another club comeing on our board spouting dross!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 pm

jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:
jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:

Clinically Obsessed With Cardiff City? Beds Now Available At The Liberty Hospital for The Backwards.
Obsession For Jacks.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:28 pm

cityone wrote:
jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:
jackf wrote:
cityone wrote:

Well with all this extra wealth you could now pay back the creditors you once shafted could you not???

Do you have any idea who they are and if we have more than paid them back?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:39 pm

the tax payers of swansea who paid for your ground while all you did was pay peanuts to decorate hospitality suite with help of another loan from tax payers!!! :o

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:45 pm

All due respect lads this tit for tat bollocks is well documented. These threads always end up covering the same thing, debt this, administration, don't own your ground blah blah blah. For that reason I'm out, no more replies im being out posted by most of them now anyway. Anyone else in?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 pm

rb1976 wrote:All due respect lads this tit for tat bollocks is well documented. These threads always end up covering the same thing, debt this, administration, don't own your ground blah blah blah. For that reason I'm out, no more replies im being out posted by most of them now anyway. Anyone else in?

nah same crap but whos this tw*t jackf ?? they spring up like weeds just cant get rid off them!!! :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:54 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
rb1976 wrote:All due respect lads this tit for tat bollocks is well documented. These threads always end up covering the same thing, debt this, administration, don't own your ground blah blah blah. For that reason I'm out, no more replies im being out posted by most of them now anyway. Anyone else in?

nah same crap but whos this tw*t jackf ?? they spring up like weeds just cant get rid off them!!! :lol:

There's probably only about 3 of them with a couple of aliases otherwise their post count would be massive and they would undeniably be branded obsessed :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 pm

rb1976 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

There's probably only about 3 of them with a couple of aliases otherwise their post count would be massive and they would undeniably be branded obsessed :lol:

#
even regulars on here are tiresome at times , got the balls to question why we input threads on them on our board!!! i think they are closet city fans spend so much time on here they forget who they support! :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:04 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Come on allen your a jack really from down that way :?:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 pm

rb1976 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The one who posts under the name of scotsjack, he's a good addition to this board, he talks a lot of sense and is good to have a debate with.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:12 pm

cityone wrote:
rb1976 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

The one who posts under the name of scotsjack, he's a good addition to this board, he talks a lot of sense and is good to have a debate with.

yes but seems to be on holiday havnt seen him recently! :roll: