Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Attn carlccfc

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Carl, appreciate your post earlier, but why do you never respond when people ask for clarity. Yesterday there was monumental news coming and today there is nothing. It gets people gossiping and scaremongering eg bellers retiring/Sam suing etc.... Do you think the news is good or is it bad, I suspect the latter given the deafening silence for the last few hours. Thanks in advance for some kind of clarity in your reply.

Re: Attn carlccfc

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 pm

Neither Carl nor Annis announced there would be news.

Nukes made the announcement.

We all know Tan has been in discussions in London.

I reckon Guy and Hall are to be paid off allowing Sam to return as honourary Life President and Langston paid off.
They seem to be the last hurdles in Sams possible return.

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:25 pm

aj1927 wrote:Neither Carl nor Annis announced there would be news.

I reckon Guy and Hall are to be paid off allowing Sam to return as honourary Life President and Langston paid off.

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

That's unusual for Nukes to be positive, he's normally very negative. :) ;)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:40 pm

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

nukes asked to post it maybe?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:44 pm

Its great news. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Why are people thinking its good news. We've been told its not.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 am

jinks-rct wrote:

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Why did Nukes ask to post it.
Does he want to be a leader? :lol:
Does he want to look as though he is itk? :lol:
Did he actually find something out and wants to be the first to tell everyone? :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:30 am

Leon1927 wrote:Why are people thinking its good news. We've been told its not.

We only know there has been a developement.

It could be one of many situations.

Administration via Langston.
Administration via Tan.
Agreement between both.

Only time will tell.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:30 am

glas wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Why did Nukes ask to post it.
Does he want to be a leader? :lol:
Does he want to look as though he is itk? :lol:
Did he actually find something out and wants to be the first to tell everyone? :lol:

All will come out in time. Its pretty monumental and will significantly change the course of the future of the club. I'm being told it won't be long, possibly by late this afternoon!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 am

dorsetblue wrote:Carl, appreciate your post earlier, but why do you never respond when people ask for clarity. Yesterday there was monumental news coming and today there is nothing. It gets people gossiping and scaremongering eg bellers retiring/Sam suing etc.... Do you think the news is good or is it bad, I suspect the latter given the deafening silence for the last few hours. Thanks in advance for some kind of clarity in your reply.

'Big News' ? - wait for an official staement from the club - as opposed to rumours/hearsay on a messageboard ;)

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:38 pm

This time last week I was so positive about city. 7 days later I am the total oposite. These things can only happen to us. Tell us the truth. It's doing my head in.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:06 pm

aj1927 wrote:
Leon1927 wrote:Why are people thinking its good news. We've been told its not.

We only know there has been a developement.

It could be one of many situations.

Administration via Langston.
Administration via Tan.
Agreement between both.

Only time will tell.

There will never be administration via Langston. the notes are UNSECURED. This means in an admin situation they are at the back of the queue they have everything to lose in an admin scenario.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Funny how he's always here posting, yet doesn't respond to this. Says it all really... :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:34 pm

dorsetblue wrote:Carl, appreciate your post earlier, but why do you never respond when people ask for clarity. Yesterday there was monumental news coming and today there is nothing. It gets people gossiping and scaremongering eg bellers retiring/Sam suing etc.... Do you think the news is good or is it bad, I suspect the latter given the deafening silence for the last few hours. Thanks in advance for some kind of clarity in your reply.

The fact I am replying makes your claim that I never respond a tad silly but you do thank me in advance of a response :lol: ;)

There has been an interesting development, is it important to the financial well being of our club? Yes it is.

Does it conclude anything? No it does not.

I don't want to say more than this as I have been asked not too.

Regards whether it is deemed good/bad news, as I say it is very interesting.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:35 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Funny how he's always here posting, yet doesn't respond to this. Says it all really... :roll:

Funny how you are constantly having a pop, says it all really :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Funny how he's always here posting, yet doesn't respond to this. Says it all really... :roll:

I don't think the guy actually supports City.

God knows why you put up with some of the knobs that come on here with their only interest being slagging off the club, its fans and anything else connected to us.

I'd make everyone register and give their feckin fan numbers :lol:

And only allow jacks who can actually string a few words together without it looking like this...

Iwas thr whun u runned intofgthe see@*mun. :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Carl/annis

Do you think it is good or bad news for our football club, don't really care if it is important ?

Thanks carl for the reply.

Cheers

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I don't think the guy actually supports City.

God knows why you put up with some of the knobs that come on here with their only interest being slagging off the club, its fans and anything else connected to us.

I'd make everyone register and give their feckin fan numbers :lol:

And only allow jacks who can actually string a few words together without it looking like this...

Iwas thr whun u runned intofgthe see@*mun. :lol:

I'd quite happily supply my fan number as a part of registration.

What I am against, is these sad individuals, whose rumours do nothing but destabilise the club and try to bring the fans down.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:41 pm

carlccfc wrote:

You've been asked not to say anything, so why come on here and talk about it? Just causes fans to start coming up with all sorts of half baked stories, just to massage your pathetic ego?

You need to get a grip.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:15 am

Lads I was asked to put it up, as at the time Annis / Carl was going to do the update. Things changed and the update was not forthcoming. But I do apologise for leading anyone on that was not my intention. I can understand why everyone is pissed off I would be if I had read that and then nowt.
Sorry Lads and I hope Carl will /can reveal all soon :ayatollah: