Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Racism: Im sorry but enoughs enough

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:22 pm

The society of black lawyers want punish Spurs over Spurs own fans singing songs discriminating against Jews.
f**k sake its tongue in cheek.

Whatever next we cant sing Sheep, Sheep, Sheep Shaggers?!?!?

Who the f**k are they anyway? Theyve just turned up out of nowhere and think they are governing football all of a sudden.

Why dont they f**k off to the music industry and sue every c**t who uses the word 'Nigger'.

More cases to be answered there the f*cking parasites.

Re: Racism: Im sorry but enoughs enough

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Yido's Yidos!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:30 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Yido's Yidos!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Racist. Reported to the mods. :D

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:35 pm

they wanna get a fking grip, thought football was all about banter ?

lets make every one happy and hold hands at the football wishing every one a good day

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Actually Trevor Tanner wanted to call his book The Yids but was advised not to. Thats why it was called The Tottenham Massive. Book was shite anyway. :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:38 pm

Sol Judas Campbell must be one of the lawyers . Dont think he liked the songs against him. :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:40 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Actually Trevor Tanner wanted to call his book The Yids but was advised not to. Thats why it was called The Tottenham Massive. Book was shite anyway. :lol:

Spent all his advance from the publishers on gear judging by the way he was on danny dyers football factories :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm

They will be calling for name changing of Blackpool and Blackburn soon . To be honest even most black people think its way over the top by these attention seekers. I remember i had to fill in a school form for my daughter asking colour , creed etc etc. i added in a short note stating considering we are all meant to be no different why the hell is there a need for such questions. There was no reply ;)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Racism is not a problem in football and it is not a problem in this country. Fed up of hearing about it.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:50 pm

all this racism is pissing me off. The players should just take it on the chin and ignore it... :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:46 am

Mynachdy_Bluebird wrote:all this racism is pissing me off. The players should just take it on the chin and ignore it... :roll:

The Croatians or whatever they were chanting at Danny Rose? Ok i can understand
him being pissed off and angry, even though its a backward foreign country and there's f**k
all he can really do except ignore it and play a blinder.. really piss them off.

But all this bollocks over one bloke doing monkey chants etc.. in a crowd of 40,000, in a City that had over 200,000
fans watching football the other week!!!

You HAVE to ignore it.

Let the law take due course, ban him fine him and never forget that 99.9999999 recurring of football
fans in Britain couldnt give a f**k about colour, and even if they do, they keep it to themselves.

The establishment have brainwashed a huge section of society. Some of the dull fuckers even on
this board would probably buy black paint for their living room, sooner than ask for white!!!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 am

You would think that having a society solely for black lawyers is discriminatory in itself?? The irony is incredible!

Imagine the uproar if they started a Society for white lawyers....... :shock:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:52 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:The society of black lawyers want punish Spurs over Spurs own fans singing songs discriminating against Jews.
f**k sake its tongue in cheek.

Whatever next we cant sing Sheep, Sheep, Sheep Shaggers?!?!?

Who the f**k are they anyway? Theyve just turned up out of nowhere and think they are governing football all of a sudden.

Why dont they f**k off to the music industry and sue every c**t who uses the word 'Nigger'.

More cases to be answered there the f*cking parasites.

Fully agree and they wonder why old school fans are walking away from the game. Cant do this, do that, bla bla bla

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 am

If this country is so bad, and full of racists , why are all these black and muslim people fighting to get in to the country, and do everything they can to avoid being kicked out?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:03 am

glas wrote:If this country is so bad, and full of racists , why are all these black and muslim people fighting to get in to the country, and do everything they can to avoid being kicked out?

The majority of racists in this country are not white.

But you got more chance of seeing a one-legged cat skating across a frozen pond than
you have the Authorities admitting anything like that. Or even acknowledging that there
IS non-white racism.

However. The vast majority of black and asians in Britain are the same as the white people...
just want to get on with their lives. And dont care a f**k what colour anyone is

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:23 am

See link viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95977

Surprising how many didn't think that all these Black Lawyers shite ETC isn't Racist when it clearly is. All its going to do is raise Racial tensions and its creating a bigger divide. But that is what most want, its a "Them and us" scenario.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:34 am

YEAH ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, EVERY WEEK WE HEAR ABOUT RACISM AND NOT THE MATCH----I HOPE THE REFFEREES ASSOCIATION TAKE CHELSEA TO COURT TO CLEAR MARK CLATTENBERGS NAME, WHAT A BRILLIANT GAME AND ALL THE PRESS AND TV WERE DOING IS HYPIN UP THE HATRED---PLUS IT GIVE A FEW VERY AVERAGE BLACK PLAYERS SOMETHING TO DO NOW THEIR CAREERS ARE OVER----

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 pm

I wouldnt even call Jason Brown "Average". Hes made about 20 appearences in 8 years, hes a nobody and at 2.5 games a season how the f8ck would he know what is said / goes on, on the pitch?????

Yet, here he is on every feckling tv show under the sun - SSN, the footballers football show, Breakfast TV.etc.etc.

Absolute Nonsense

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:I wouldnt even call Jason Brown "Average". Hes made about 20 appearences in 8 years, hes a nobody and at 2.5 games a season how the f8ck would he know what is said / goes on, on the pitch?????

Yet, here he is on every feckling tv show under the sun - SSN, the footballers football show, Breakfast TV.etc.etc.

Absolute Nonsense

Too right. Perhaps he sees it as a fan, as he obviously does not play enough football to be called a professional footballer.
He is a part time may be needed player.