Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky to go!!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm

Third in the league and 31 matches left with big players to return. Get real everyone. Malky has helped transform the club at so many levels. He hasn't been at the club long and already despite many successes we have got plonkers who cannot see the wood from the trees and already want changes. Are you the ones who also smugly cheer when we win at home? Malky needs our support. I was bitterly disappointed myself last night and my mood has not got better. But look at the league table everyone - is it that bad? Come on you bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky to go!!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Doesn't really matter what people say re: malky if they think the owners are going to get rid of him after a few bad away results then they are deluded.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:10 pm

well said brezza.muppets-i want success and i want it now! like a bunch of swansea smackheads chasing their next fix.keep the faith,malky will sort it. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Hes helped transform the club on so many levels :lol:

Except the most important one - On the pitch.

But hey he dresses up as Santa and bangs his head on request.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:34 pm

He has on the pitch. We were first but are still third and only two points off the top. Hardly failure is it. We could be top again on Saturday.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Hes helped transform the club on so many levels :lol:

Most certainly this ^

We all know failure this season is not an option, and to surrender so meekly away from home is inexcusable IMO.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Hes helped transform the club on so many levels :lol:

But hey he dresses up as Santa and bangs his head on request.

great reply polo get rid off malky now before its to late

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Oh yes lets become a club who has manager every season... :roll: