Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

On A Positive Note, Another Success For The Forum

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Quality trip with the Forum yesterday and I had the pleasure of meeting Luton Bluebird and PtB, amongst others.

I really enjoyed, so thanks to all concerned. We are still Cardiff City, the best club in the world.

:thumbup:

Re: On A Positive Note, Another Success For The Forum

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:Quality trip with the Forum yesterday and I had the pleasure of meeting Luton Bluebird and PtB, amongst others.

I really enjoyed, so thanks to all concerned. We are still Cardiff City, the best club in the world.

Did ptb enjoy the game :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm

milly44 wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:Quality trip with the Forum yesterday and I had the pleasure of meeting Luton Bluebird and PtB, amongst others.

I only saw him before the game, not after, sorry. Tidy bloke, though.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm

milly44 wrote:

I think i seen on his f.b that he was thrown out and went in the other end 8-)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 pm

saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:

He travelled from Clydebank and got thrown out after 90 secs. Brilliant. Pissed when I heard last night :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:40 pm

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:

He travelled from Clydebank and got thrown out after 90 secs. Brilliant. Pissed when I heard last night :lol:

:shock: :o :lol: cracking picture he got of the City faithful though from his new seat ;)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:08 pm

Great trip pity about the collapse. :shock:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:12 pm

milly44 wrote:
saddam wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Cheers for your concern mate :D Absolute torture sitting in beside them as they rattled the goals in. Spent last ten mins chatting to Craig Conway & Joe Lewis and a f*cking pigeon shat on me!!!! :lol: Lewis gave me a towel to clean myself up, the two of them were magic.