Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Andrew taylor

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:42 pm

I know our whole defence is shockig away at the moment but does anyone else think taylor doesnt bring anything to the team,

He just doesnt do anything id way rather mcnaughton over him!

Re: Andrew taylor

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:46 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:I know our whole defence is shockig away at the moment but does anyone else think taylor doesnt bring anything to the team,

He just doesnt do anything id way rather mcnaughton over him!

In my opinion, he's the weakest player in the team and has been from day one. I don't want him to run the length of the pitch if he can't get back. He's a f***ing defender and should either defend or fook off.

I've never rated him but Terry Phillips in the Echo obviously does. I honestly don't know what matches he goes to but he doesn't go to the same ones as me. I haven't seen today's Echo yet but I'm sure he'll disappoint with his player ratings, as usual.

If I had the choice of getting rid of one player now, it would be Andrew Taylor. I think he's the biggest liability in our team by a long way.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 pm

He was excellent for us last season, defended well and got quite a lot of assists too. IMO this season he's been much better with Smith in front of him

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Absolutely diabolical, absolute dog shite. Can't defend to save his life, let's attackers in on his side, never chases his man, passing is awful

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Naylor is better thats how bad he is

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Naylor is better thats how bad he is

mario stop talking garbagge

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:35 pm

bluearmy1990 wrote:

He actually has a point, Naylor was good in the games he played last season but his wages were high apparently, on a lower wage I'd have him back

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:
bluearmy1990 wrote:

He actually has a point, Naylor was good in the games he played last season but his wages were high apparently, on a lower wage I'd have him back

and you'd play him instead of taylor? ballocks..

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:53 pm

Bring back leggy :ayatollah: