Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

polo......divider of fans

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 pm

U might think your comments are witty and clever but in truth they're mostly idiotic. iv laughed at a few in the past but the way u slate everyone's posts which clearly leads to arguments not discussions causes big friction. give sensible views don't belittle people. u abuse plastics etc but as a 'long time diehard' perhaps u should realise that u r the one contributing to taking the fun out of it by slating not supporting. u won't take my words on board you'll just abuse. jog on

Re: polo......divider of fans

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 pm

I blame him for the rebrand, colour change, and fans high expectations. What worrys me most is our away form. Again I lay the blame at the feet of polo :twisted:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:39 pm

Let's just kick the shit out of him for being different.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a grip Linus, they are just words on a screen. If people are that retarded that they cannot make their own minds up, and are easily led by other more opinionated people, then they got bigger problems than our away form.

Your just upset that your Malky for Man U thread is getting the piss taking it deserves.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:49 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a grip Linus, they are just words on a screen. If people are that retarded that they cannot make their own minds up, and are easily led by other more opinionated people, then they got bigger problems than our away form.

Your just upset that your Malky for Man U thread is getting the piss taking it deserves.

See what I mean? Let's kick the shit out of him, the opinionated git!

:lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

I'm with you nedd. Polo is 6"7 behind his laptop. But 5"2 in real life. ;)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 pm

f**k nedd im in agreemeant with you????whats the world comming to.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k nedd im in agreemeant with you????whats the world comming to.

:thumbup:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:

Ill be down The Cornwall on Saturday so if anyone wants to kick the shit out of me I will be charging £1 per kick or £5 for 6 kicks special offer.

All proceeds to go towards buying Pontypool a sense of humour. :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

Ill be down The Cornwall on Saturday so if anyone wants to kick the shit out of me I will be charging £1 per kick or £5 for 6 kicks special offer.

I've got 20 quid, ready and waiting. Now, if I can just get past the rugger buggers to catch a train and get there.........

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:59 pm

If anything Polo has not been abusive for ages on this forum? If you think he is bad now then god knows what you would have thought a few months back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:00 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

f*cking brilliant :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 pm

JBCCFC1927 wrote:If anything Polo has not been abusive for ages on this forum? If you think he is bad now then god knows what you would have thought a few months back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

True :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:If anything Polo has not been abusive for ages on this forum? If you think he is bad now then god knows what you would have thought a few months back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

True :lol:

Yep, you've definitely mellowed, gay boy.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm

Pull your tongue out of his ring piece barnett you over grown ring worm, im :oops: for you have you know morals at all, we all know the rebrand was polo's fault up merthyr way. Now f**k off back to twtter barnett with you fluffer boy baker :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

Pull your tongue out of his ring piece barnett you over grown ring worm, im :oops: for you have you know morals at all, we all know the rebrand was polo's fault up merthyr way. Now f**k off back to twtter barnett with you fluffer boy baker :lol:

Actually removing that, you are not worth entertaining. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Can anyone turn up for this "forum kick up" :lol:

Will all the "usual suspects be there?" :lol:

Ill draw out an extra £20 on Saturday and where my steel toe caped doc martins

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:31 pm

If you think Mario Polotelli is bad then you need to meet Polo and CP76.

:old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Can anyone turn up for this "forum kick up" :lol:

Will all the "usual suspects be there?" :lol:

Ill draw out an extra £20 on Saturday and where my steel toe caped doc martins

You'll have a job to drag them away from Canton, mind.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:35 pm

f**k i will risk a right kicking and take just to come in a pub full of you lot just for 20 quids worth on you..

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:54 pm

swansealad69 wrote:f**k i will risk a right kicking and take just to come in a pub full of you lot just for 20 quids worth on you..

Make sure its spelt in the correct way. Twenty pounds on it :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:If you think Mario Polotelli is bad then you need to meet Polo and CP76.

:old:

Here here :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:U might think your comments are witty and clever but in truth they're mostly idiotic. iv laughed at a few in the past but the way u slate everyone's posts which clearly leads to arguments not discussions causes big friction. give sensible views don't belittle people. u abuse plastics etc but as a 'long time diehard' perhaps u should realise that u r the one contributing to taking the fun out of it by slating not supporting. u won't take my words on board you'll just abuse. jog on

Polo is sound, Mario Polotelli is a tw*t :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:52 pm

polo nose

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:U might think your comments are witty and clever but in truth they're mostly idiotic. iv laughed at a few in the past but the way u slate everyone's posts which clearly leads to arguments not discussions causes big friction. give sensible views don't belittle people. u abuse plastics etc but as a 'long time diehard' perhaps u should realise that u r the one contributing to taking the fun out of it by slating not supporting. u won't take my words on board you'll just abuse. jog on

You tried to get me banned when I was Polo :?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:57 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

I didn't kid :o :o .... all in the past now come on... ;)

Will laugh over a pint one day.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

As long as your buying :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:

As long as your buying :ayatollah:

Sure would, its all in context, we all love the same thing.... its just I have very little patience and kick off randomly... sincere apologies if I have ever offended you....................................................... tw*t ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:04 pm

I would never take any offence of words on a screen. Its all a bit of banter for me.

I wind people up then I got to take it back. I dont know why people take what I say seriously. :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:I would never take any offence of words on a screen. Its all a bit of banter for me.

I wind people up then I got to take it back. I dont know why people take what I say seriously. :lol:

Exactly. I know I don't.