Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Newcastle hotels

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:15 pm

I'm going Newcastle for the new year and was wondering if anyone has stayed in a lively hotel up there while on a stag or when watche Cardiff? :ayatollah:

Re: Newcastle hotels

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Jurys, stayed when city played up there

http://newcastlehotels.jurysinns.com/?g ... 3goduAEA2g

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:05 pm

Ive stayed in the Preier Inn on quay side, thats right in the thick of it. Only a short walk across the swing bridge to Buffalo Joes, which is a good place to start your night out

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:53 pm

rb1976 wrote:Ive stayed in the Preier Inn on quay side, thats right in the thick of it. Only a short walk across the swing bridge to Buffalo Joes, which is a good place to start your night out

I stayed in the Travelodge Quayside Chris and as you say great location :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:36 pm

Yeah there's a few on quayside, one of my all time favourite nights out. You out and about Saturday lee?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:38 pm

rb1976 wrote:Yeah there's a few on quayside, one of my all time favourite nights out. You out and about Saturday lee?

Does a bear shit in the woods Chris :lol: :lol: What time are you looking to get out :?: :?:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:40 pm

BOWMAN wrote:
rb1976 wrote:Yeah there's a few on quayside, one of my all time favourite nights out. You out and about Saturday lee?

Does a bear shit in the woods Chris :lol: :lol: What time are you looking to get out :?: :?:

:lol: yeah I'll be out probably a smash and grab like last time, looking forward to a proper day out at Barnsley though :mrgreen: