Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:39 pm

It's never easy being a Cardiff fan! Thats one of the reasons I love supporting Cardiff! We are playing brilliant at home and still scoring goals away, but conceding just as many!! It's total excitement! It was only two weeks ago everyone was complaining about playing 4-5-1 away! I wouldnt have it any other way!!!!! If I wanted my team to win easy everyweek I'd support Manure!!

Re: WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 pm

Its different now. From what we have been asked to suffer I expect some payback.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:46 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Its different now. From what we have been asked to suffer I expect some payback.

Quite f*cking right :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Its different now. From what we have been asked to suffer I expect some payback.

You weren't asked to suffer anything. Tan relented.

Tan was begged to do what he did...
Last edited by No Smoking on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:48 pm

The whole rebrand etc has changed things as we were promised promotion etc.. but its still early in the season! Reading didnt even come into the running until February! And with Money being promised in January surely if something is wrong then it will be changed! Im actually loving this!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:The whole rebrand etc has changed things as we were promised promotion etc.. but its still early in the season! Reading didnt even come into the running until February! And with Money being promised in January surely if something is wrong then it will be changed! Im actually loving this!

I'm guessing you weren't there last night.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:06 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Jimmykingz wrote:The whole rebrand etc has changed things as we were promised promotion etc.. but its still early in the season! Reading didnt even come into the running until February! And with Money being promised in January surely if something is wrong then it will be changed! Im actually loving this!

No I wasnt, but I'm not worrying and calling for the managers head even though we are 3rd with a hell of a lot of games left to play! I just think its ridiculous how people can call for Malky to lose his job in the position we are in right now! I dont see any need to panic yet!Forest have spent money aswell and they lost 4-1 at home to Millwall! Id rather lose 5-4 away than get battered at home!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Jimmykingz wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:

No I wasnt, but I'm not worrying and calling for the managers head even though we are 3rd with a hell of a lot of games left to play! I just think its ridiculous how people can call for Malky to lose his job in the position we are in right now! I dont see any need to panic yet!Forest have spent money aswell and they lost 4-1 at home to Millwall! Id rather lose 5-4 away than get battered at home!

I guessed correctly.

I'd rather we didn't lose to the likes of Charlton, by whatever score, if we are to be serious promotion candidates. At 2-0 up, we should not have lost to anyone, never mind also rans like them.

I can understand people calling for Malky's head, even though I'm not, because a lot of us now crave promotion (partly because we're worried the club will go bust if we don't go up).

This could be another season where we are the nearly men but I hope I'm wrong.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:12 pm

As long standing fans of Cardiff City AFC we have been TOLD we must loose our colour and badge for the long term good of the club, so if thats the case we should expect and DEMAND promotion and nothing less by Easter :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:16 pm

Blueboys1927 wrote:As long standing fans of Cardiff City AFC we have been TOLD we must loose our colour and badge for the long term good of the club, so if thats the case we should expect and DEMAND promotion and nothing less by Easter :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

oh and a debt free club as promised :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: