Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Next two home games

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:46 am

I expect SIX points nothing less or the jury will be out while frothing at the mouth :ayatollah:

Re: Next two home games

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:52 am

Said this on another thread 6 points is a must now or we slip further down the table, two tough games against sides with similar ambitions not easy and personally two losses will end Malkys tenure in my opinion

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:18 am

bluebird1977 wrote:I expect SIX points nothing less or the jury will be out while frothing at the mouth :ayatollah:

I'm frothing now. i'm not at all comfortable about these 2 games and not looking forward to them.

The rebrand has brought embarrassment on us fans. The football was meant to dampen that. Last night the football rubbed salt into the wound. Its not a nice feeling.

Anything less than 6 points and there is going to be a big reaction against the club, just watch the attendances go down.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:36 am

Tell me my dear Bakedalasker..are you more concerned about the colour of the shirts City play in than how they play?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:40 am

angelis49 wrote:Tell me my dear Bakedalasker..are you more concerned about the colour of the shirts City play in than how they play?

I'm concerned about everything.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:45 am

Both Hull and Middlesbrough won at the CCS last season, in fact Middlesbrough are on a hatrick :o Both the teams are doing well and I cannot see our confidence at anything other than rock bottom.

In a way I was fearing the worst last night when I saw Mr Stroud was the match referee because for some reason we just don't win games with him in charge. Call it superstition but it's now 1 point out of 18 so I hope we don't get him again this season.

On Saturday the referee is Ian Williamson and we haven't won a game with him in charge since 2004 :o

Form, confidence and the referee tells me we will struggle this weekend and the 100% home record will go.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: