Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

10 November 2007

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 am

Was the day I reallised Dave jones would never get us promoted after a shocking 3 0 defeat at charlton. I was shouting jones out I just knew that day he was not quite up to it.

Fast forward 5 years and its another woeful performance at charlton when I realise malky will be a nearly man just like jones.

Please don't hang around vt get rid of malky now and get a manager in that has PROVED they are capable of automatic promotion to the prem.

I'm sure Mr warnock could be tempted to jump ship

Re: 10 November 2007

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 pm

Cannot believe that it was 5 years ago.
We lost 3 0 away and 2 0 at home just after, to them (I think).

They were the worst performances I think I have seen. Absolutely c**p and it was all that time ago.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:17 pm

Perhaps if u support the team and manager we will be ok. all they do is get slated even if we win, im always on edge at home games cos i know if someone loses the ball the fans are gonna be in tears f***ing moaning. grrr we're fans not managers, we don't know best

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Pontypool_Bluebird wrote:Perhaps if u support the team and manager we will be ok. all they do is get slated even if we win, im always on edge at home games cos i know if someone loses the ball the fans are gonna be in tears f***ing moaning. grrr we're fans not managers, we don't know best

I do, so there!

:lol: