Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Players on twitter

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:24 am

Mark Hudson and others came out and apologised too fans on twitter

@M_Hudson5: I can only apologise to the travelling fans. That was not good enough. We feel embarrassed. Can only try and put it right Saturday.

@Andrew_Taylor86: Sorry for tonight's performance, not good enough!!! 2 massive games at home. Stay positive, it's a long season!

@AronGunnarsson1: On to the next one!! We were not good enough 2night simple as.. Traveling fans were brilliant as usual!! Now we focus on hull sat.day

I know it was an awful performance but ........ We're still 3rd in the league just 2 points off top! 2 massive games at home coming up against the teams in 2nd and 4th ! Onwards and upwards long way to go! Malky has brought a good squad together and we're there abouts but we've still got people calling for Malkys head, only in Cardiff :ayatollah: Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Re: Players on twitter

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 am

Im glad they apologised, we will not be in the top 2 if we defend like this all the time. Why Malky never bought defenders with his budget, I will never know. :o

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:08 am

The first step to improving is admitting your weaknesses. Something Bothroyd, Emmanuel-Thomas, Samuel et al never did.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:03 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Im glad they apologised, we will not be in the top 2 if we defend like this all the time. Why Malky never bought defenders with his budget, I will never know. :o

I still don't get it, myself. He bought Connolly, fair enough but who else? We still need to strengthen. No point scoring 4 if we concede 5. It was a shocker, last night. We were looking at each other in disbelief.