Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SAME OLD SAME OLD

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:53 am

Yes we might have this money but we will still always be the same cardiff that's for sure bottlers

Re: SAME OLD SAME OLD

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:03 am

I don't get the "bottlers" tag see, at the moment there are 21 teams below us, are they "bottlers" too, but slightly bigger "bottlers" than us ? :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:32 am

mikeytpo3 wrote:I don't get the "bottlers" tag see, at the moment there are 21 teams below us, are they "bottlers" too, but slightly bigger "bottlers" than us ? :ayatollah:

Some people just don't understand the division mate.

Is losing in the carling cup final bottling it? Or is it losing in the early rounds?
Our fans are never happy.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:57 am

Agreed again, although we have failed and I don't like using that word in 3 finals at Wesley, and 2, 2 legged semi finals, I wouldn't swap them for semi final defeats and the same as what happened when we lost at Wednesday. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 am

Wembley. Lol.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:05 am

mikeytpo3 wrote:I don't get the "bottlers" tag see, at the moment there are 21 teams below us, are they "bottlers" too, but slightly bigger "bottlers" than us ? :ayatollah:

I think what the op is getting at is that there seems to be a trend with this club, we saw it so many times under dj and thought that we would'nt see it under malky because he is mentally stronger, well it's disturbing to see that things have not changed, away from home we seem to crumble under pressure, we take the lead, pushing the ball around confidently and controlling the game, then the opposition score and all hell breaks loose, i knew last night that when charlton got the first goal there were going to be more to come, we don't seem to have any leaders on the pitch, players you look to for guidance when the going gets tough, for me the midfield is too lightweight, we don't have any ball winners in there, (hurry up back mutch) malky needs to get a grip on things, and quickly, there are too many players in the side who expect things just to happen rather than make them happen.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 am

I don't disagree with you or the op mate, apart from the "bottlers" tag, I've posted lightweight in the middle, and regarding the op, its still the same Cardiff City. But in a strange colour at home. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Played 15 games lost 5 f*cking sort it out :roll: