Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Mackay out proven manager in

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:03 am

Anyone with a brain that has not than two cells can see us going backwards from last season with a squad far bette in quality and depth! In lamens terms this means our manager can't hack it, make the change now ad possibly make the difference I have lost confidence in Malky taking us up, spent £12m worse away record in 8 games than all of last season with a weaker squad last year, doesn't show progress but a man fearin for his job and so he should, patience will run out, act now Malky out and someone proven in, I've no real idea who although I'd go for curbishley personally, out of work a while, been in the game a long time and raring to get back into it, has done it before also

Re: Mackay out proven manager in

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:21 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Anyone with a brain that has not than two cells can see us going backwards from last season with a squad far bette in quality and depth! In lamens terms this means our manager can't hack it, make the change now ad possibly make the difference I have lost confidence in Malky taking us up, spent £12m worse away record in 8 games than all of last season with a weaker squad last year, doesn't show progress but a man fearin for his job and so he should, patience will run out, act now Malky out and someone proven in, I've no real idea who although I'd go for curbishley personally, out of work a while, been in the game a long time and raring to get back into it, has done it before also

You know sometimes you count to 10 before saying something. I'm going to count to 369640000 and I'll get back to you :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Anyone with a brain that has not than two cells can see us going backwards from last season with a squad far bette in quality and depth! In lamens terms this means our manager can't hack it, make the change now ad possibly make the difference I have lost confidence in Malky taking us up, spent £12m worse away record in 8 games than all of last season with a weaker squad last year, doesn't show progress but a man fearin for his job and so he should, patience will run out, act now Malky out and someone proven in, I've no real idea who although I'd go for curbishley personally, out of work a while, been in the game a long time and raring to get back into it, has done it before also

I think it's our bet championship start ever mind :shock:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:18 am

2blue2handle wrote:

Maybe so but like I've said in other threads only a matter of time before we lose at home, what happens if that bun blue bursts n we start losing again and again without picking up points on the road? Things are not what they seem something is not right

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:11 pm

My dear milly44 .im supprised you can count,next thing you will be telling me is that you can read as well

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:12 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Maybe so but like I've said in other threads only a matter of time before we lose at home, what happens if that bun blue bursts n we start losing again and again without picking up points on the road? Things are not what they seem something is not right

Not so 2010-2011 we had 32 points at this stage with only two away defeats and one home defeat. We then went onto have a nightmare picking up 8 points out of 27. Hope history dont repeat itself. Just for comparison still got 4 more points than this time last season.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Coleman :lol:
Naa joking, Could try and get O'Driscoll from forest. Or maybe try and get Bellamy to do a player manager role. Retire when he gets us up, but still remains manager 8-)

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:31 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear milly44 .im supprised you can count,next thing you will be telling me is that you can read as well

Did you just call me a c**t :?: :D

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 pm

Prooven managers :lol: :lol: they all have something in common............they have been sacked by other clubs :oops: