Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forum posters

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm

some people on here having got a clue, i have seen posts tongith about 'Whittingham being dropped' + 'Marshall being dropped' + 'Malky being sacked' + '5 youth being in the starting 11' + 'getting darcy blake back on loan' are people serious firstly Whittingham has been one of the best players in this league for 4 years and after 1 bad game and 1 average game now people need to drop him, confidence is obviously not as high as the start of the season but dropping our vocal point in the team isnt going to help.
marshall being dropped is also ridiculous he is one of the best keepers in the championship and that is a fact he keeps us in most games with his fantastic reactions but when he makes a mistake everyone seems to want to drop him, i have seen Joe Hart make 5 mistakes in the last month but dont see anyone saying drop him do you, so i dont see why marshall should be criticised because when he has a good game i dont seemany people on here praising but when he has a bad game i seen alot of dick heads all jumping ship and cursing people.
malky being sacked how can anyone even think about that when everything is smooth and were top half of you would let malky root your missus but we loose 2 games and now he should be sacked, i know we should be winning these games but this is why football managers last 5 minutes because of senseless people on forums and the media saying he should be sacked, he is the man i think will take us to the prem and will do within the next 2 seasons.
darcy blake coming back on loan? i know darcy personally and i know he is one of the most geniune footballers youll ever know but 2 months after selling him to crystal palace after 2 years of being slagged out on this forum people are saying for him to come back, we are in the same position as crystal palace so why the f**k would he wnat to come back, some of people on here should think about todays football and then type because no body in this day and age would do that.

this doesnt oblige to all because i know most of you are knowlegdable football fans but some having a got a scobby

:ayatollah:

Re: Forum posters

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:42 pm

Are you swansealadyboy69 in disguise?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm

My dear grangetownblue96 ,is it not the the case,when you say that some people dont have a clue,is because some people dont agree with your rose tinted view of Mackay and all he is associated with

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:10 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear grangetownblue96 ,is it not the the case,when you say that some people dont have a clue,is because some people dont agree with your rose tinted view of Mackay and all he is associated with

Indeed, sir, that appears to be the case.