Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Travelling home from Charlton ='(

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 pm

Just stopped off at reading service station. This is one of the most frustrating defeat I have ever felt...it breaks my heart!  First 35mims we were all over them.. Could have been 3 nil up. Conceeded a f*cking stupid silly goal, Marshall's mistake! From then.. We totally bottled it. The defence were f*cking shit..full backs let the crosses go in (easily) and the centre backs were weak, poor marking, like totally switched off! All 3 goals came from headers!! Couldnt tackle or close down for shits. Whittingham is so deep playing as a defensive mid, why force him to play there!!? I thought Noone and Helguson did ok tonight.. On another night if our defence fuvking woke up... Then we would have won easily!!

For this game, Im not sure if MAlky is to blame but the defence was shocking and i am so dissapointed with Marshall. We are missing Mutch badly today.

Anyway sorry for the ranting, back to this miserable long drive back.... petrol, ticket and severn bridge toll charge... Ahhhh Ffs!! 

Re: Travelling home from Charlton ='(

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:37 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Just stopped off at reading service station. This is one of the most frustrating defeat I have ever felt...it breaks my heart!  First 35mims we were all over them.. Could have been 3 nil up. Conceeded a f*cking stupid silly goal, Marshall's mistake! From then.. We totally bottled it. The defence were f*cking shit..full backs let the crosses go in (easily) and the centre backs were weak, poor marking, like totally switched off! All 3 goals came from headers!! Couldnt tackle or close down for shits. Whittingham is so deep playing as a defensive mid, why force him to play there!!? I thought Noone and Helguson did ok tonight.. On another night if our defence fuvking woke up... Then we would have won easily!!

For this game, Im not sure if MAlky is to blame but the defence was shocking and i am so dissapointed with Marshall. We are missing Mutch badly today.

Anyway sorry for the ranting, back to this miserable long drive back.... petrol, ticket and severn bridge toll charge... Ahhhh Ffs!! 

just glad i cant afford away games its bad enough at home :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:Just stopped off at reading service station. This is one of the most frustrating defeat I have ever felt...it breaks my heart!  First 35mims we were all over them.. Could have been 3 nil up. Conceeded a f*cking stupid silly goal, Marshall's mistake! From then.. We totally bottled it. The defence were f*cking shit..full backs let the crosses go in (easily) and the centre backs were weak, poor marking, like totally switched off! All 3 goals came from headers!! Couldnt tackle or close down for shits. Whittingham is so deep playing as a defensive mid, why force him to play there!!? I thought Noone and Helguson did ok tonight.. On another night if our defence fuvking woke up... Then we would have won easily!!

Thank you for the update.

Concerning that we are conceeding headers with turner and Hudson in defence

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:11 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Thank you for the update.

Concerning that we are conceeding headers with turner and Hudson in defence

3 free headers = 3 goals. what can we say?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:14 pm

That last night didn't hurt me as much as it would of in previous seasons :( :(

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:49 pm

Got home 45 minutes ago, very disappointed in the defensive display. Never thought we could be so poor ar the back. At 2-0 I did telly sisters boyfriend that if they scored they would go onto win but never in a million years did I think they would score five.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 pm

PtB wrote:Got home 45 minutes ago, very disappointed in the defensive display. Never thought we could be so poor ar the back. At 2-0 I did telly sisters boyfriend that if they scored they would go onto win but never in a million years did I think they would score five.

It was a shocker, Paul.

Good to me you, yesterday.

:thumbup:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
PtB wrote:Got home 45 minutes ago, very disappointed in the defensive display. Never thought we could be so poor ar the back. At 2-0 I did telly sisters boyfriend that if they scored they would go onto win but never in a million years did I think they would score five.

It was a shocker, Paul.

Good to me you, yesterday.

:thumbup:

Likewise mate, always good to put a face to a name! :ayatollah: