Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just saw goals

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:46 pm

Absolutely disgusting. My u12s mark better. Marshals decision making at corners is just diabolical and always has been. Something needs to be sorted and fast. I hope malky don't go spouting no bulshit now about we don't give up and keep going.

Re: Just saw goals

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Yep just seen them, the night is getting worse.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Yep just seen them, the night is getting worse.

trouble is its every away game!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:01 pm

I dont want to see them, otherwise il just go mad again

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 pm

It was awful,

Decision making
Second ball
Awareness

You name it , it was shit

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:It was awful,

Decision making
Second ball
Awareness

You name it , it was shit

got to ask why??? certainly not malkies fault in that respect!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:05 pm

glammy74 wrote:I dont want to see them, otherwise il just go mad again

Watch them facking shambles 1st and 3rd Marshall had a nightmare the others defending was terrible, they were all looking at each other the communication seemed to go completely.......

Marshals fault though he started the rot and gave them hope.......

On to the next game time to put it right ....

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Anyone got a link for the goals please?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:26 pm

no centre backs anywhere to be seen for 3 goals.. all looking and blaming each other..

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:49 pm

I think we need to bring in a new keeper for january. Marshall will cost us in big moments imo!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Anarch0 wrote:I think we need to bring in a new keeper for january. Marshall will cost us in big moments imo!

:shock: he has already saved us most our points IMO

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Anarch0 wrote:I think we need to bring in a new keeper for january. Marshall will cost us in big moments imo!

:oops: :oops:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Tan fu**ing give us another 10 million please butt...

cos we're gonna need it if we want promotion

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 am

To be fair, Marshall has played very well most of this season, tonight was one of those mares that all keepers have from time to time. What's more alarming is how opposition strikers keep getting on the end of crosses ahead of our central defenders whether in open play or from set pieces. Turner, Hudson and Connelly seem to be very comfortable dealing with these at home but not apparently away from home. Why?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:37 am

bluelover wrote:To be fair, Marshall has played very well most of this season, tonight was one of those mares that all keepers have from time to time. What's more alarming is how opposition strikers keep getting on the end of crosses ahead of our central defenders whether in open play or from set pieces. Turner, Hudson and Connelly seem to be very comfortable dealing with these at home but not apparently away from home. Why?

I agree, a huge concern all the goals were headers.

I've watched Kev closely often because he gets so much stick for his distribution and yes it can be poor more often than not but I tell you he does so much work. Half his crosses will be poor but he works so hard he can put In twice as many crosses, offers width which is so important for a wide player and most importantly I couldn't count the number of times he can slept up after Hudson or tuner or beaten for pace.

Kev is not the compete fullback but one of the best in the league as an overall performer.

For me Connelly is not a fulltime fullback, as back up yes but not perm

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:13 pm

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/11/07 ... highlights

shocking stuff.
Marshall and the defenders places are too secure. No competition to give them a kick up the backside.