Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: why do people want jones back

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Beans wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Quite shocking that some people think Dave Jones did f**k all for us, I think you need to sit back and review his time here. He had f**k all money to work with, a growing bunch of restless plastics baying for him to be sacked, consistent play off finishes, a cup final and despite having a transfer embargo he assembled a truly great squad. Malky would have jumped ship if he was in his shoes.

:old:

You moron. He FAILED time and time again, was a prick to his players(eg matthews). Didn't stamp out the boozers and gamblers.
The man had NO man management whatsoever, no plan b, how many times did we come from behind ? and wasted what money he had on big useless egos or players that quickly disappeared

Yet he still got us to the play offs and a cup final time and time again. Your clearly a new breed, would have loved to have seen you back in the days when we had shit manager after shit manager. DJ transformed this club, stamped out the boozers and gamblers? I couldn't give a f**k about what they do off the pitch you precious git, Chops performed well enough for me on the pitch for me not to give a f**k about his external activities.

f**k off back to Old Trafford with your plastic ways.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Beans wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Quite shocking that some people think Dave Jones did f**k all for us, I think you need to sit back and review his time here. He had f**k all money to work with, a growing bunch of restless plastics baying for him to be sacked, consistent play off finishes, a cup final and despite having a transfer embargo he assembled a truly great squad. Malky would have jumped ship if he was in his shoes.

You moron. He FAILED time and time again, was a prick to his players(eg matthews). Didn't stamp out the boozers and gamblers.
The man had NO man management whatsoever, no plan b, how many times did we come from behind ? and wasted what money he had on big useless egos or players that quickly disappeared

Yet he still got us to the play offs and a cup final time and time again. Your clearly a new breed, would have loved to have seen you back in the days when we had shit manager after shit manager. DJ transformed this club, stamped out the boozers and gamblers? I couldn't give a f**k about what they do off the pitch you precious git, Chops performed well enough for me on the pitch for me not to give a f**k about his external activities.

f**k off back to Old Trafford with your plastic ways.

Yep your time is over now old man. Us plastics are taking over, bye bye hope the door smashes you on the way out :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:31 pm

I realised that back in 2008 during the cup final when I saw kids walking around in Unite/Liverpool clobber while the old guard were left ticketless.

:old: :old: :old:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:11 am

Jones and Malky are very similar - both will be shown to have been bottlers by the end of their reigns here, I'm sad to say.

I hope I'll be proven wrong, but that's my very strong suspicion. :(