Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why do people want jones back

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:17 pm

he a shit manager, yes got us to fa cup final bottled it and didnt play ramsey, never a better chance to win it

Play off final, why on earth he played bothroyd from start never no waste of sub, another game he bottled to win

when be bulit the best squad that u fans think he did he bottled to get us top 2, member boro at home?

if jones had 10 mill to spend at cardiff like malaky did he would have wasted it, malky has brought in quality players and 3 of them are on the bench

i like malaky and think he will b givin till end of season but he has to bring in more defenders to put them under pressure. we will be there at the end of season, if he spends in jan we will go up as top 2. come on city fans will nxt 2 games at home looks all good again, and i think were capable of beatin barnsley and derby away then, just have confidence in this team, scoring goals for fun at home, and no doubt when we got the defence starteing to play well away from home were be diffcult to beat home and away

Re: why do people want jones back

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:he a shit manager, yes got us to fa cup final bottled it and didnt play ramsey, never a better chance to win it

Play off final, why on earth he played bothroyd from start never no waste of sub, another game he bottled to win

when be bulit the best squad that u fans think he did he bottled to get us top 2, member boro at home?

if jones had 10 mill to spend at cardiff like malaky did he would have wasted it, malky has brought in quality players and 3 of them are on the bench

i like malaky and think he will b givin till end of season but he has to bring in more defenders to put them under pressure. we will be there at the end of season, if he spends in jan we will go up as top 2. come on city fans will nxt 2 games at home looks all good again, and i think were capable of beatin barnsley and derby away then, just have confidence in this team, scoring goals for fun at home, and no doubt when we got the defence starteing to play well away from home were be diffcult to beat home and away

100% agree :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 pm

We won the cup in 1927.

Secondly, at least DJ got us INTO POSITIONS TO BOTTLE MATCHES. No doubt in my mind we would have walked this lead under DJ and a significant cash injection. Dave Jones was hated by fans because he didn't do the ayatollah on tap and he didn't play Santa claus at the Xmas party and he didn't spend half his day listening to the thousands of fans who wanted to give their two pence worth on how he should be doing his job.

No, Dave Jones just got on with the job like any football manager should.

:old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:26 pm

malky has aswell, carling cup final where abit more luck would have been us, didnt bottle it. better then dj

dj was a dick end of, didnt give a toss about the fans or results just his big wage packet.

where is dj now? doin shit at the bottom of the championship with a big club like sheff weds who have spent millons this transfer market aswell, so cant be that good

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:malky has aswell, carling cup final where abit more luck would have been us, didnt bottle it. better then dj

dj was a dick end of, didnt give a toss about the fans or results just his big wage packet.

where is dj now? doin shit at the bottom of the championship with a big club like sheff weds who have spent millons this transfer market aswell, so cant be that good

I hope you acknowledge the fact that DJ in his time here transformed the club into genuine promotion challengers, your ungratefulness astounds me.

He was a dick but who gives a f**k, i'd have fatty Trundle in charge if he got the job done. Who cares if he didn't give a toss about us, you think the players do? You think Malky really gives a shit about us fans? And if you could get me a manager who will work for free and volunteer to manage this club then i'l be shocked.

As for Wednesday, well he got them promoted at a canter and he's managing a newly promoted team. He struggled with us at the start, they'll stay up. You act like Malky turned Watford into champions league contenders before he came to us.

:old: :old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 pm

dave jones achieved nothing zero nowt in 8years in charge. lennie lawrence last man to achieve anything promotion in 2003

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm

gary megson got the sheff weds team promated last season, it was megsons side not jones. now dave jones has got his own side and players what has he done. Like someone said he didnt achieve nuthin here. lost us a load of good players because he was to arrogrant always lost the dressing room and bulit a team of pissheads

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:42 am

f**k me!!!

I can handle over reaction about games. But wanting that c**t back. Do me a favour :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:56 am

milly44 wrote:f**k me!!!

I can handle over reaction about games. But wanting that c**t back. Do me a favour :lol:

I've decided to stay out of the DJ arguments.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:57 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

It's been done to death between you me and Milly over the years but one thing is for certain IMO is we have moved on

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

It's been done to death between you me and Milly over the years but one thing is for certain IMO is we have moved on

f**k off you jones loving c**t

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 am

milly44 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

f**k off you jones loving c**t

:oops:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:00 am

you are popular tonight Luke

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:you are popular tonight Luke

I've never been popular, I go with my opinion not what others or the media want me to think.

I won't overreact to a win or a loss, well not on here anyway, at a game maybe.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:04 am

Ignore him. He's just a power crazy mod!!!!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:05 am

milly44 wrote:

Ignore him. He's just a power crazy mod!!!!

Your hitting an all time low tonight :shock:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:11 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:We won the cup in 1927.

Secondly, at least DJ got us INTO POSITIONS TO BOTTLE MATCHES. No doubt in my mind we would have walked this lead under DJ and a significant cash injection. Dave Jones was hated by fans because he didn't do the ayatollah on tap and he didn't play Santa claus at the Xmas party and he didn't spend half his day listening to the thousands of fans who wanted to give their two pence worth on how he should be doing his job.

No, Dave Jones just got on with the job like any football manager should.

Actually agree with you. He was a good bloke too and just got on with things. He also never had the backing Malky has. He had a strong team but our current squad is full of internationals and has prem experience within it also.

Dave Jones would 100% take us up this year if he was our manager.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:49 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:malky has aswell, carling cup final where abit more luck would have been us, didnt bottle it. better then dj

I will correct you on this one cocka! Dave Jones has spent 700,000 on Antonio from Reading, not millions like Malky the rest are loan players! :old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:52 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:gary megson got the sheff weds team promated last season, it was megsons side not jones. now dave jones has got his own side and players what has he done. Like someone said he didnt achieve nuthin here. lost us a load of good players because he was to arrogrant always lost the dressing room and bulit a team of pissheads

Gary Megson did'nt get us promoted Dave Jones did! Megson would not have got us in the playoffs with the stlye of football he was playing with one up front, Dave Jones played 4-4-2 and the rest is history! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 am

sam salim wrote:
Cardiff_Davies wrote:gary megson got the sheff weds team promated last season, it was megsons side not jones. now dave jones has got his own side and players what has he done. Like someone said he didnt achieve nuthin here. lost us a load of good players because he was to arrogrant always lost the dressing room and bulit a team of pissheads

Gary Megson did'nt get us promoted Dave Jones did! Megson would not have got us in the playoffs with the stlye of football he was playing with one up front, Dave Jones played 4-4-2 and the rest is history! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We are now a week into November and you have played 2 lost 2 and Dave Jones is'nt at the City,who you going to blame now? :?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:12 am

sam salim wrote:
sam salim wrote:

We are now a week into November and you have played 2 lost 2 and Dave Jones is'nt at the City,who you going to blame now? :?

Bomber :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 pm

sam salim wrote:
sam salim wrote:

Dave Jones will get the blame if we lost a penalty shoot out in the play off finals. It's bordering ridiculous, the man transformed our club yet people say he has achieved nothing for us. Pathetic.

:old: :old: :old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:33 pm

some people aint got a clue! dave jones is a no go, why they would want to see him back at the club baffles me!!! dave jones AKA bottlejob

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:11 pm

:ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Dave jones was one of the best managers city has had in recent times. Transformed the club, I can't understand why people like him off.

The only thing wrong with jones was he stayed one season too long

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:21 am

Could we have two managers Malky for the home games and Dave Jones for the away games, its a novel idea :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Quite shocking that some people think Dave Jones did f**k all for us, I think you need to sit back and review his time here. He had f**k all money to work with, a growing bunch of restless plastics baying for him to be sacked, consistent play off finishes, a cup final and despite having a transfer embargo he assembled a truly great squad. Malky would have jumped ship if he was in his shoes.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:49 pm

No one does only jacks and wind up mearchants and fools

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:54 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Quite shocking that some people think Dave Jones did f**k all for us, I think you need to sit back and review his time here. He had f**k all money to work with, a growing bunch of restless plastics baying for him to be sacked, consistent play off finishes, a cup final and despite having a transfer embargo he assembled a truly great squad. Malky would have jumped ship if he was in his shoes.

You moron. He FAILED time and time again, was a prick to his players(eg matthews). Didn't stamp out the boozers and gamblers.
The man had NO man management whatsoever, no plan b, how many times did we come from behind ? and wasted what money he had on big useless egos or players that quickly disappeared