Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG NOONE

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Shut the f**k up because you have made yourself a right tw*t.

Re: CRAIG NOONE

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:11 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Shut the f**k up because you have made yourself a right tw*t.

Let's hear him defend tonight's debacle.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Shut the f**k up because you have made yourself a right tw*t.

yup him and marshall got egg on the face now im afraid. someone got to give the 'CHILL WE GOT THIS' speech tho.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:15 pm

He can say what he wants at the end of the day, so what he was wrong. Being positive is hardly a big deal.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Learn about life and the way the media work, before saying stupid things mate. It's PR and players are put up to saying stuff like that.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:27 pm

2blue2handle wrote:He can say what he wants at the end of the day, so what he was wrong. Being positive is hardly a big deal.

He had a go at the "critics". Therefore he can expect it back. Such is life.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:29 pm

12thMan wrote:

Learn about life and the way the media work, before saying stupid things mate. It's PR and players are put up to saying stuff like that.

Totally agree.

I cringe at these type I threads.
Anyone watching the actual vids on the city site can see how harmless the comments are but ordinary folk read the buttered up versions by the media and love to abuse good hard working players.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:52 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Totally agree.

Anyone watching the actual vids on the city site can see how harmless the comments are but ordinary folk read the buttered up versions by the media and love to abuse good hard working players.

Learn about life and the media......I know enough about life and if you say something that leaves you open then expect comeback when it goes wrong. Pretty simple really.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Totally agree.

Learn about life and the media......I know enough about life and if you say something that leaves you open then expect comeback when it goes wrong. Pretty simple really.

Agree Ian. Spout off and get it back when it goes wrong. Forget the media as a player and get the performances right.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Yeah saying something naive at a club totally deserves being told to shit the fck up and being called a tw*t, it's not as if he has done well in any games or anything is it :shock:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:36 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Totally agree.

Agree Ian. Spout off and get it back when it goes wrong. Forget the media as a player and get the performances right.

I bet there are parts of your job that you don't like doing, but if you didn't do them, you wouldn't make your boss very happy!

It's something players have to do, why do you think you never see the same players in the media all the time? They take it in turns to do a bit of PR, same as taking it in turns to do a bit of community work here and there...

Get a grip and look at the bigger picture, he's a young lad just trying to say and do all the right things.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Totally agree.

So you think his performances deserve being called a tw*t and to fck off?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

There u go AGAIN son... Kneejerk hot headed reactions! The title of your post would normally be posted by a Jack not by a fellow cardiff city fan. If you were there tonight, you may have noticed he had tried to change things but due to the defence n marshall errors.

Anyway dont take this personal - if u post a thread you should expect replies or criticism as not everyone agrees with your behaviour.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:51 pm

CardiffBatman888 wrote:

There u go AGAIN son... Kneejerk hot headed reactions! The title of your post would normally be posted by a Jack not by a fellow cardiff city fan. If you were there tonight, you may have noticed he had tried to change things but due to the defence n marshall errors.

Anyway dont take this personal - if u post a thread you should expect replies or criticism as not everyone agrees with your behaviour.

I think it's disgraceful, more so than the result.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:09 am

2blue2handle wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:

Lets not forgot those that agree with me.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:13 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
CardiffBatman888 wrote:

Lets not forgot those that agree with me.

I don't care what other people think, ill stick to my opinion of that Noone has been naive in interview and doesn't deserve to be told to fck off or be called a tw*t for it after he has worked hard and produced for the club more often than not this season.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:21 am

And I don't care what you think Luke.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:24 am

2blue2handle wrote:
12thMan wrote:

Totally agree.

Agreed. Some of the posts/reactions on here tonight have been ridiculous!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:29 am

Bakedalasker wrote:And I don't care what you think Luke.

Your so mean when your angry :cry:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:12 am

Baked. Come on now!!
I expected to open this and read he's played well or whatever.
Lets not start turning on players. I didn't read all of what he's said because to be honest no offence to gavlar but the daily newspaper sticky bore me to tears. But the media twist words.
Lets no go down this road!!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 am

milly44 wrote:

Baked. Come on now!!
Lets not start turning on players. I didn't read all of what he's said because to be honest no offence to gavlar but the daily newspaper sticky bore me to tears. But the media twist words.

Yes Milly I have been told I am being a bit harsh.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 am

Baked I think your being a bit harsh :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:36 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Baked. Come on now!!

Not by me, I said your a disgrace :D

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:41 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Baked. Come on now!!

Not by me, I said your a disgrace :D
i totally agree