Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 pm

Bye. Malky. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Re: 'IN MALKY WE TRUST'

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:54 pm

MichaelSimmonjds wrote:end of.

:?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:57 pm

jesus christ , banging that drum again :lol: , the one thing you cant fault is his ability to hold on to leads!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:58 pm

Tell me why?

:old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Tell me why?

We must get behind who ever is in charge no matter what

I was a DJ fan right until he was sacked so i did take the abuse back in the day - but to sack a manager who is only 2 points from top would be more embarrassing than the result tonight

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:04 pm

People don't seem to realise how hard this league is.

Look at Leicester, spent big, gave the manager no time and a few years later back at square one with the same manager trying to rebuild.

MM certainly aim perfect and he is struggling with away form and formation and media stuff ain't helping the players with it.

I've never gone for this sack him sack him approach after a bad result personally.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm

glammy74 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Tell me why?

We must get behind who ever is in charge no matter what

I was a DJ fan right until he was sacked so i did take the abuse back in the day - but to sack a manager who is only 2 points from top would be more embarrassing than the result tonight

I see where you are coming from but what if I told you that I own something very special. I own a shiny, clear round object which has the ability to look into the future.

I take my crystal ball out and I look into it and all I see is Cardiff sinking down the league losing most games conceding goals galore. Would you sack him now or wait for the inevitable? Unfortunately I do not own a crystal ball but I have a strong inkling that it's only down hill from here and I am very rarely wrong.

Should we act now or sack him before it's too late? It's something the board have to think about but we will not go up under Malky and I have been saying that since March.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Im sorry but im losing my "trust" on his man. Absolutely clueless again tonight! Conceding 5 goals against a team like Charlton!? He best sort it out or id say get a better manager in come xmas!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Anarch0 wrote:Im sorry but im losing my "trust" on his man. Absolutely clueless again tonight! Conceding 5 goals against a team like Charlton!? He best sort it out or id say get a better manager in come xmas!

Last week people said we were to negative, make up your minds.

I'm sure I even seen someone said is rather lose 4-3 than draw 0-0 at least it's shows we tried

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:15 pm

Well said bluebird Since 1948..I think a our deluded fans need to get their head out of the sand..city will be mid table by xmas under malky

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:17 pm

Well said bluebird Since 1948..I think a our deluded fans need to get their head out of the sand..city will be mid table by xmas under malky

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Anarch0 wrote:Im sorry but im losing my "trust" on his man. Absolutely clueless again tonight! Conceding 5 goals against a team like Charlton!? He best sort it out or id say get a better manager in come xmas!

I'm sure I even seen someone said is rather lose 4-3 than draw 0-0 at least it's shows we tried

The issue here is we conceded 5 goals against a team we should be steam rolling. This is unnaceptable!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Anarch0 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

The issue here is we conceded 5 goals against a team we should be steam rolling. This is unnaceptable!

Don't agree we should be steamrolling them, that's total arrogance of the championship tbh.

We should have won most likely but people have said we are to negative and have to play 4-4-2 and we did and scored 4 away but lost. Maybe 4-5-1 was the answer but needed more time

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:38 pm

If City go up , how will Malky do in the prem . Most games it would look like Bambi getting mugged.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:39 pm

cardiff yid wrote:If City go up , how will Malky do in the prem . Most games it would look like Bambi getting mugged.

Wow your looking way ahead ain't ya. Totally irrelevant ATM really.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Well theres no point looking behind, and yes a long way to go. What i mean is he has an advantage over most teams with being backed . , and he is struggling. We have been hammered at least 4 times away from home. He is never, never a prem candidate.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:35 pm

How can you trust a man with the loyalty of a weasel. He left Watford in the lurch and he's going to do the same to us soon.

:old: :old:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:28 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:How can you trust a man with the loyalty of a weasel. He left Watford in the lurch and he's going to do the same to us soon.

sadly, we won't be that lucky :(

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Die Walkure wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:How can you trust a man with the loyalty of a weasel. He left Watford in the lurch and he's going to do the same to us soon.

sadly, we won't be that lucky :(

Don't be so sure, it will only take a collapse by Villa/Sunderland/Soton and he''d bit their arm off for the chance of more money. I wonder what we are paying him ourselves though>

Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:04 pm

As an outsider who looks in here, a neutral if you will, I think you're all rather harsh on Malky.

Judge him at the end of the season. Lives and dies by if you go up or not for me. I reckon you'll go up.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:People don't seem to realise how hard this league is.

Look at Leicester, spent big, gave the manager no time and a few years later back at square one with the same manager trying to rebuild.

MM certainly aim perfect and he is struggling with away form and formation and media stuff ain't helping the players with it.

I've never gone for this sack him sack him approach after a bad result personally.

This....... :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:13 pm

There are times when I'm glad that the people who actually work in football pay no heed to internet bullshit-this is one of them.