Noone
Gunnerson
Whitts
Conway

Helgusson
Velikonja

Re: Team for Saturday

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:55 pm

hallelujah someone has sense,we need Conway,he's quick,tricky and can beat a man!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:56 pm

-------------------------Marshall------------------------
Kev----------Hudson-------------Turner------------Taylor
--------------Gunnar-------------Whitts-------------------
Noone--------------------------------------------Frei
----------------Mason-----------Helguson---------------

Not too drastic, but enough for a shake up

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Malky - "Who the f**k is Velikonja?"

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:57 pm

Marshall

Kev
Hudson
Turner
Taylor

Kim
Gunnar
Witts
Noone

Helguson
Mason

If turner had a mare today them replace him with Connelly.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm

4-2-3-1

marshall - first bad game of season everybody has 1 or 2
mcnaughton
hudson
turner
nugent - taylor had a nightmare last 3 games so has connolly give the kid a chance

gunnarsson
kiss - we need to protect the back four so i would sit both in the hole

noone
whittingham
frei - attacking midfield 3 without the worry of protecting the defense with gunnar and kiss there

velinkonja/mason - velinkonja deserves a chance /mason should be in his proper position up front

subs , lewis , connolly , kimbo, heidur,conway ,ralls ,cowie

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Marshall

Kev
Hudson
Turner
Taylor

Kim
Gunnar
Witts
Noone

Helguson
Mason

Just of instant mate whats your opinion on Ben Turner? Honest question

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Dont care. We will lose whatever. I'm depressed.

Lewis

McNaughton
Hudson
Turner
Connolly

Frei
Gunnarsson
Whitts
Noone

Velikonja
Mason

Lewis

McNaughton
Connolly
Nugent
Oshilaja

O'Sullivan
Sainte-Luce
Frei
Noone

Helguson
Velikonja

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Pinster25 wrote:

Kev
Hudson
Turner
Taylor

Kim
Gunnar
Witts
Noone

Helguson
Mason

I think he is a very good CB, looked a little over weight to me since coming back.
Hudson and Marshall have been outstanding this season so first choice in the back 5 without question but the others need to worry.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

Is this possible?

Noone
Noone Noone Noone Noone
Noone Noone Noone Noone
Noone Noone

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 pm

Stick Whittingham on the bench for 2 weeks.

Honestly feel he will improve after it and get back to his old ways when he fought for a place.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 pm

hywel wrote:Stick Whittingham on the bench for 2 weeks.

Honestly feel he will improve after it and get back to his old ways when he fought for a place.

How old ways? He hasn't had to work for a place for years because he has been top class for years.
He will always be some fans moan because he don't break legs.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:27 pm

marshall
..kev...................huds.................connoly................taylor

..frei..................whitts................cowie..................noone

.......................gestede................mason........................

bench;lewis, turner, helguson, gunnar, velikonja, conway, kiss

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 am

What do you think of Frei? Is he better than Conway. I hope he turns out a good signing and not a bottle job.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:17 am

Marshall
Connolly
Hudson
Turner
Kev
Noone
Gunnar
Whitts
Kim/Frei
H H
Mason

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:30 am

mikeytpo3 wrote:Marshall
Connolly
Hudson
Turner
Kev
Noone
Gunnar
Whitts
Kim/Frei
H H
Mason

This ^^^^ It's about time Taylor got some splinter's on his arse.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:57 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Pinster25 wrote:

Kev
Hudson
Turner
Taylor

Kim
Gunnar
Witts
Noone

Helguson
Mason

I think he is a very good CB, looked a little over weight to me since coming back.
Hudson and Marshall have been outstanding this season so first choice in the back 5 without question but the others need to worry.

Marshall has been outstanding as a shot stopper, but has never dominated his penalty area well enough, this season or any other season for that matter!

He's hesitant to come off his line far too often and is poor on crosses, you only to review the footage of the Ipswich game which we won fortuitously, where you'll see DJ Campbell miss any easy chance which Marshall should have collected, before he allowed the same player to get to another similar cross, which he again should have collected, before Campbell put the ball home with his hand!

My only reservation about dropping Marshall, is that I'm not convinced about the class of Joe Lewis either, but if Heaton was still with us, I'd have him in the team all day long!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:57 am

Not sure whether Malky will make many changes to be honest but I would like to see Kevin McNaught back in to shake up the back four.

Taylor seams untouchable - I like him but does he deserve a dropping?

Cowie is obviously another favourite but he gave a goal away last night too - Perhaps Gunnar is more worthy for Saturday.

Not sure how Frei did last night but would have thought Malky will go back to Kim.

Up front it is beyond time for Velikonja to get on the bench. He has a point to prove.

We really need some of the injured players back.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm

God knows how the defence is so bad away while the same players are so solid at home.

Kev------Connolly -------Turner ------ Declan (heard good things)

Frei ------------- Whitts ------------- Noone
------------------Kimbo
--------Mason------------ Veronica

Anybody know when Bellers Mutch and Smith be back?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:18 pm

............Marshall.
..Kev..Turner..Hudson..Taylor.
...........Mutch/Gun.
...Conway.....Kim......Noone.
.....Velikonja....Helguson/Mason.
4-1-3-2.
Replace Conway with Bellamy if he is fit, Whitts for Noone could be an option too.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:38 pm

AWAY

.............................................Lewis.........................................

McNaughton...................Connolly.............Hudson.......................John

...........................Kiss..............................Gunnarsson..................

Noone..................................Whittingham................................Frei

...........................................Velikonja........................................

HOME

.............................................Lewis..........................................

McNaughton..................Connolly................Hudson......................John

..............................................Kiss...........................................

Noone....................Whittingham.............Kimbo..........................Frei

...........................................Velikonja........................................

What must Kiss and Velikonja do to get a game?

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:30 am

Got a feeling Velikonja might well be involved tomorrow :old:

Then again, I'd imagine it's the back 4 and midfield MM is more likely to change.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 am

Northamptonblues wrote:AWAY

.............................................Lewis.........................................

McNaughton...................Connolly.............Hudson.......................John

...........................Kiss..............................Gunnarsson..................

Noone..................................Whittingham................................Frei

HOME

.............................................Lewis..........................................

McNaughton..................Connolly................Hudson......................John

..............................................Kiss...........................................

Noone....................Whittingham.............Kimbo..........................Frei

Quick, sign this guy up to replace Malky :old: :lol:
Completely agree with your choice of squad, maybe keep Marshall ahead of Lewis though (even though he had a howler at Charlton). Velikonja will tear stuff about, I guarantee it!

Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:19 pm

frosty_x wrote:
Northamptonblues wrote:AWAY

HOME

Quick, sign this guy up to replace Malky :old: :lol:
Completely agree with your choice of squad, maybe keep Marshall ahead of Lewis though (even though he had a howler at Charlton). Velikonja will tear stuff about, I guarantee it!

I did wonder about Lewis. Pre season he looked bloody awful, but Marshall has shipped a few goals and to me is very poor commanding his 6 yard box. Often choosing to punch rather than catch it. This in my view doesn't breed any confidence with his CB's that he's going to come and get it. Maybe giving Lewis a run out at home, will give Marshall a kick up the arse. Otherwise what's the point in having Lewis in the side (except for injuries) as if he doesn't get in when the No. 1 isn't playing well, then we seriously need to look at buying someone who can.

I am available for coaching. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:50 pm

Marshall

Connolly
Hudson
Turner
McNaughton

Kiss

Noone
Whittingham
Frei