Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is the Gower part of Swansea?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Anyone up for a discussion on whether or not the Gower is part of Swansea?
I'll start.......
It is.

Re: Is the Gower part of Swansea?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm

is it f**k its part of camarthen bay ;)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Oh you're back?

Now f**k off, it's better without you.

P.S, no it's not

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm

I would say it is part of the greater swansea area yes.

An actual part of Swansea, no.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:44 pm

its got a SA postcode and thats about it :D

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:50 pm

ffs 3rd world war almost started last time this was discussed!!!! :lol: its got swansea post code but 12 miles away! i am 50miles away got swansea post code am i part swansea??>???

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:51 pm

If it is, it's a shit hole.
If it's not, then it's alright.
Bye.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:53 pm

being a disilusionate fan tonight at whats going on, i'll join in.

GOWER BAY BELONGS TO TEHRAN. THERE IS A NUCLEAR BOMB FACILITY BUILT WITHIN IN THE BAY, AND MITT ROMNEY WILL BOMB IT IF HE BECOMES THE PRESIDENT.....your move sir

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:59 pm

bluebird04 wrote:being a disilusionate fan tonight at whats going on, i'll join in.

GOWER BAY BELONGS TO TEHRAN. THERE IS A NUCLEAR BOMB FACILITY BUILT WITHIN IN THE BAY, AND MITT ROMNEY WILL BOMB IT IF HE BECOMES THE PRESIDENT.....your move sir

lets hope romney wins election then!! :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

bluebird04 wrote:being a disilusionate fan tonight at whats going on, i'll join in.

When you say Gower bay you mean Swansea bay yes? I know both are stunningly beautiful locations, and essentially one and the same place, but you need to be more specific.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 pm

hahahahaha.....i did chuckle then, and a bit of pee leaked out when i laughed hahah :geek:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:02 pm

Magic daps wrote:Anyone up for a discussion on whether or not the Gower is part of Swansea?
I'll start.......
It is.

Swansea postcode so yes !! I am working there tomorrow, guess iam going to get pi*s taken out of me

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Too posh for Swansea so I would say no :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:05 pm

I'm not bothered if it is, but has it always been?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 pm

rb1976 wrote:I'm not bothered if it is, but has it always been?

suspecct not boundaries been changed every where if remember penarth/barry wasnt in cardiff they are now!! by postcode!! :D

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:13 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

suspecct not boundaries been changed every where if remember penarth/barry wasnt in cardiff they are now!! by postcode!! :D

I'm going to give you all one last chance to accept that the Gower is part of Swansea (and I'm not just talking about a postcode) before I bombard you all with boring facts and figures, which prove conclusively that it is. Believe me, nobody wants to go down this road. Except me of course! Last chance fella's......

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:16 pm

Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I'm going to give you all one last chance to accept that the Gower is part of Swansea (and I'm not just talking about a postcode) before I bombard you all with boring facts and figures, which prove conclusively that it is. Believe me, nobody wants to go down this road. Except me of course! Last chance fella's......

Not again Dapsy.

Although you seem so good at manipulating facts,. can you do us a favour and turn our 5-4 loss to Charlton into a win for us?
I promise to admit the Gower's in Swansea if you do.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:18 pm

I live in the Gower. And, yes it is :P

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:19 pm

Is Townhill part of The Gower??? :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Aramore wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Not again Dapsy.

Although you seem so good at manipulating facts,. can you do us a favour and turn our 5-4 loss to Charlton into a win for us?

No problem. Charton 5-6 Cardiff.
Over to you...

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:22 pm

Magic daps wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Not again Dapsy.

No problem. Charton 5-6 Cardiff.
Over to you...

Can you tell the football league that result for us too?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:28 pm

cardiff yid wrote:Is Townhill part of The Gower??? :lol:

Is grangetown part of splott? Of course not, but they're both part of Cardiff. Same thing applies to townhill/gower.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:33 pm

Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Only since 1996, pretty insignificant in the planets 4.65 billions years. :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Magic daps wrote:
cardiff yid wrote:Is Townhill part of The Gower??? :lol:

Is grangetown part of splott? Of course not, but they're both part of Cardiff. Same thing applies to townhill/gower.

ahh but some parts can be depends on how posh you are some say live in gabalfa if you are posh people say live in llandaff!! same all over country :D

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:45 pm

rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Is the beautiful Gower peninsula part of Swansea? Yes or no?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Magic daps wrote:
rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Already answered that didn't I ? Keep up

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:49 pm

rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

A recent addition for administrative purposes, I'd imagine something to do with postcodes.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:50 pm

rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
rb1976 wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

we all know the swansea boundary shows gower in swansea so been there worn tshirt on this subject!! :D

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:56 pm

I did wonder why this was reposted by MD. I have a sneaky suspicion it's something to do with the result tonight at Charltons, completed unrelated to said topic. Perhaps the fella's lonely and needs to reengage with us on the only subject he's comfortable with :?: who knows?

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:02 pm

rb1976 wrote:I did wonder why this was reposted by MD. I have a sneaky suspicion it's something to do with the result tonight at Charltons, completed unrelated to said topic. Perhaps the fella's lonely and needs to reengage with us on the only subject he's comfortable with :?: who knows?

actually its years old this topic never ending story really!! :D