Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Its PNE revisited

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 pm

Remember that unbelievable 6-0 defeat right at the end of the play off push a few seasons ago? Difference is more money has been spent on this team and that PNE side were a better one that the Addicks.

It doesnt add up, the defence can hold up at Wembley against Suarez and co, there is something seriously wrong, possession? protecting the back four, communication between keeper and defenders? Is the attacking play at home being successful and therefore papering over the cracks of our defensive game? ACTION NOW! A new defence coach? A new manager even? I like Malky as a man and a motivator from the sidelines, but what about the important attributes that get success does he have what it takes? Hoofball last season and negative away tactics and poor defending this season, why didnt he invest in defence with all that money in the summer? I would have pushed the boat out to get Curtis Davies, Something has to alter and quick as Charlton it seems havent worked to hard to get FIVE goals, and we are losing PRECIOUS points now! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: Its PNE revisited

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Oh come off it mate.

Its nothing like the PNE game.

No comparison at all, I know your upset from an unacceptable performance but lets
have some rationale over this shall we.