Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: lol

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:28 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Never shut a jack up lads ,you realy should now that by now.

What?

:lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:49 pm

I think you know what i said fella!if not then your the thick one

Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:51 pm

swansealad69 wrote:I think you know what i said fella!if not then your the thick one

You mean "you're" which is short for you are, not "your" which is something belonging to you.

Please call again if you need us to educate you more.

This is www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk and we're here to help all the unfortunates out there, even you.

:D

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 pm

How about FA Cup 91???

Embarrassed on your own patch, need I say more?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Were we?? News to me mate as i was there and it was you lot smashed up high st..

Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:42 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Were we?? News to me mate as i was there and it was you lot smashed up high st..

Stop making a tit of yourself. Take it on the chin. You had one small result all day (and that's debatable) the rest of your shitty city BELONGED to us. Purely destroyed. I won't be replying because if you was anybody worth his salt you would admit it. Proper lads from yours agree end of :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:55 pm

The center was destroyed???lol 1smashed window ffs.
Dont reply mate as you talking total and utter cack.
For all the freedome and numbers you had you done f**k all but you did look good.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:37 pm

we shut you up when chops scored that winner you chimp NEVER BEAT THE JACKS NEVER BEAT THE JA..... lol