Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Full Refund

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Every fan that made that journey HAS to be refunded in full for this shambles.

Disgusted, embarassed, angry and a lot worse. Home wins are all good and well but our away record is nowhere near good enough.

Re: Full Refund

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Full refund + a crate of fosters each

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm

crate of fosters? do you want to punish them some more? :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Ben wrote:crate of fosters? do you want to punish them some more? :lol:

True VT won't fork out for blue cans :roll:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm

GarethBrad wrote:Every fan that made that journey HAS to be refunded in full for this shambles.

Disgusted, embarassed, angry and a lot worse. Home wins are all good and well but our away record is nowhere near good enough.

Refunded, get a grip.

Shall I compile an Invoice for a refund for all the shit Iv had to watch over the years on the road in the good name of Cardiff City.

Its an unacceptable performance yes, refund, cry me a fecking river, is this what its come to with our fans these days.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 pm

5-4
It's not as if they didnt get moneys worth. I'd never want a refund, you go to support the team no matter what.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:54 pm

2blue2handle wrote:5-4
It's not as if they didnt get moneys worth. I'd never want a refund, you go to support the team no matter what.

This ^^^^^

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:01 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Full refund + a crate of fosters each

fukin hell i wouldn't insult my body with Fosters :old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:03 pm

I would if it was free :D

Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
GarethBrad wrote:Every fan that made that journey HAS to be refunded in full for this shambles.

Refunded, get a grip.

Shall I compile an Invoice for a refund for all the shit Iv had to watch over the years on the road in the good name of Cardiff City.

Its an unacceptable performance yes, refund, cry me a fecking river, is this what its come to with our fans these days.

You are bang on the money. We have so many little miss tippy toes following the club these days. No wonder there was so little fight against the rebrand when we have drama queens like the op.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:15 am

Quite frankly this thread is embarrassing but it's the type of loony thread which sums up the new breed fan. Refunds are a dangerous road to go down, simple really, if you don't want to be disappointed by things in life don't leave the f*cking house.

What next? Lawyers being asked to sue football clubs for poor performances.

:old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Quite frankly this thread is embarrassing but it's the type of loony thread which sums up the new breed fan. Refunds are a dangerous road to go down, simple really, if you don't want to be disappointed by things in life don't leave the f*cking house.

What next? Lawyers being asked to sue football clubs for poor performances.

:old:

Not far off what I was thinking tbh

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:30 am

if i go to the cinema and its shit i do not expect a refund, whats the difference with football?

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 am

25/9 less than 2.50 per goal, you got a steal

Zippit

Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:16 am

Bledd10 wrote:Full refund + a crate of fosters each

Full refund & a pint of brains then maybe :old:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:33 am

absolute rubbish. Did we ask for a refund when we lost 5-0 at home to Maidstone? or when we lost to Weymouth in the fa cup?

get a grip, bloody kids

Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:40 am

Lol,

That's £45 coming my way then, NOT :lol: :lol:
Was a good day out apart from the result tbh

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:16 am

Refund? You're having a laugh!

Why should you get a refund? I've seen us lose dismally before and didnt bleat for my money back!

Pathetic :lol:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:56 am

I went to Serbia away when we lost 6-1, at least the Cardiff players clapped you, Wales players all walked off and only about 2 of then clapped us. :twisted: :twisted:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:02 pm

You got what you payed for you watched a game of football.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Full refund + a crate of something better than Fosters each

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:09 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:You got what you payed for you watched a game of football.

True, it was supposed to be.

:lol:

We were shocking last night.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:10 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:

Lol,

That's £45 coming my way then, NOT :lol: :lol:
Was a good day out apart from the result tbh

:thumbup:

That's 4 times I've said that this season - Brizzle, Palace, Forest and Charlton.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:17 pm

What sort of soppy prick would want their money back? You went to support the team did you not?

Whining because we didnt win, haha!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:20 pm

If I got a refund for every time I've seen us play badly I'd be able to pay off Langstone and probably give Tan a run for his money!

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Yes weak....no underlaying strength....dissappointing.........should never have been..........terrible........cant believe it....................grown men drinking FOSTERS......WELL I NEVER. :o