Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOS to Dave Jones - We need you

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Admit it, Dave Jones was driven out of this club for effectively being a bit of a tw*t and not caring about the fans. He made his mistakes but by f**k he wouldn't have stood for this. He knows this club inside out. Malky has assembled an excellent squad but he's inept, DJ will get us up.

He might have been a c**t but he was our c**t. MALKY OUT

:old: :old:

Re: SOS to Dave Jones - We need you

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

I agree. Malky is not the answer. This is f*cking ridiculous :evil: The players should get a f*cking wage cut

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Admit it, Dave Jones was driven out of this club for effectively being a bit of a tw*t and not caring about the fans. He made his mistakes but by f**k he wouldn't have stood for this. He knows this club inside out. Malky has assembled an excellent squad but he's inept, DJ will get us up.

Disagree, jones had enough time and cash... No no no

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 pm

DJ needs to dust up on his "I am the messiah" fist pump, aggresive ayatollahs, and be prepared to attend the kids xmas party.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:23 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Admit it, Dave Jones was driven out of this club for effectively being a bit of a tw*t and not caring about the fans. He made his mistakes but by f**k he wouldn't have stood for this. He knows this club inside out. Malky has assembled an excellent squad but he's inept, DJ will get us up.

He had his time, and also do you forget Posh and PNE away? 10 goals conceded

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:DJ needs to dust up on his "I am the messiah" fist pump, aggresive ayatollahs, and be prepared to attend the kids xmas party.

Polo it's a sign of modern football that the manager must be nice to everyone he meets. I think some of the Anti Daves expected him to shake each and every one of their hands before games and some probably expected a birthday/xmas card each year. He was hear to do a job and he got on with it his own way.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:DJ needs to dust up on his "I am the messiah" fist pump, aggresive ayatollahs, and be prepared to attend the kids xmas party.

Polo it's a sign of modern football that the manager must be nice to everyone he meets. I think some of the Anti Daves expected him to shake each and every one of their hands before games and some probably expected a birthday/xmas card each year. He was hear to do a job and he got on with it his own way.

The inner circle think they are as important as the players and DJ wouldnt sing to their tune.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Didnt we get slammed at charlton under jones? :roll: :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:36 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

Didnt we get slammed at charlton under jones? :roll: :roll:

Irrelevant. Charlton were a decent outfit back then, now not so much. On the other hand we have an expensive squad that Dave could only dream of having the funds to create.

:old: :old: :old:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:40 pm

He was not even my favorite monkey.............Micky Dolenz was far better :shock:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:44 pm

You really are an embarrassment to Cardiff City.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:46 pm

What a load of bollox :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:52 pm

He's not doing too well at Wednesday is he? ;)

But on saying that I hope he doesn't turn us over when we play them. :shock: :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Beans wrote:

Oh f**k off you precious tw*t.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:20 pm

Beans wrote:

Oh f**k off you precious tw*t.

Aww bless

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:26 pm

Great idea, let's bring back a manager who preferred to spend his days playing golf instead of being on the training ground with the players. :roll:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:28 pm

Here here gramps here f*cking here :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Great idea, let's bring back a manager who preferred to spend his days playing golf instead of being on the training ground with the players. :roll:

Didn't Malky go out to America for a few days last month on holiday? By f**k the mans not allowed to have a life now! I know your life is revolved around collecting your giro on a monday then counting down the days until you can go down and pick it up again but the mans allowed a pastime for f**k sake.

:old:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Great idea, let's bring back a manager who preferred to spend his days playing golf instead of being on the training ground with the players. :roll:

Didn't Malky go out to America for a few days last month on holiday? By f**k the mans not allowed to have a life now! I know your life is revolved around collecting your giro on a monday then counting down the days until you can go down and pick it up again but the mans allowed a pastime for f**k sake.

Of course everyone is welcome to the odd break. My problem was Dave Jones ALWAYS had a break. He was always on the golf course and left Terry Burton in charge to take the team training. Dave Jones also didn't put in enough of his own time to look for new players in my opinion, as the majority of players he signed were tips coming from contacts he knew. Dave Jones would never dedicate a lot of his own personal time to scour Europe for player like Malky has.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:43 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Of course everyone is welcome to the odd break. My problem was Dave Jones ALWAYS had a break. He was always on the golf course and left Terry Burton in charge to take the team training. Dave Jones also didn't put in enough of his own time to look for new players in my opinion, as the majority of players he signed were tips coming from contacts he knew. Dave Jones would never dedicate a lot of his own personal time to scour Europe for player like Malky has.

Is Malky scouring Europe for players or is he scouring Europe for luxury hotels and golf courses? See, anyone can make assumptions.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:44 pm

as a car park attendant.. this thread is f*cking ridiculous :lol:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:

Is Malky scouring Europe for players or is he scouring Europe for luxury hotels and golf courses? See, anyone can make assumptions.

I think the fact Malky has brought in Filip Kiss and Velikonja shows he is scouring europe for players. I went to a Q&A session with Malky down the Rhydfelen Non-Pol and he said he wanted Kiss back at Watford. Malky has faults but I can't knock his work ethic, he works much harder than Dave Jones ever did for us.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Thought this may fit here

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -32194748/

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:29 pm

old man joe give your gums a rest ffs!

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Dave Jones was a spent force, I don't think he had it in him to build another team. It was the right time to go.

We don't need DJ, we just need MM to realise he needs to protect his back 4 more.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:20 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Dave Jones was a spent force, I don't think he had it in him to build another team. It was the right time to go.

We don't need DJ, we just need MM to realise he needs to protect his back 4 more.

I agree but when Malky plays 4-5-1 away from home, all the "experts" on here slate him for being too negative?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:19 pm

What happened to charlton away preston away and sheff wed away :roll: it was under jones the manager that the phrase doing a cardiff ( failing, blowing it , rolling over )

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:33 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

What happened to charlton away preston away and sheff wed away :roll: it was under jones the manager that the phrase doing a cardiff ( failing, blowing it , rolling over )

The circumstances were different, given a decent budget he'd have taken us up, it's remarkable he didn't jump rather than be pushed the way some of our neanderthal fans treated him.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:36 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

The circumstances were different, given a decent budget he'd have taken us up, it's remarkable he didn't jump rather than be pushed the way some of our neanderthal fans treated him.

Dj always said the club wanted promotion on the cheap and now we can all see it we did with whats been spent this season alone budget wise :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:40 pm

My spaniel could do a better job than Jones.