Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: F@"K ME

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:50 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I can't believe what I am seeing!!

So tell me Carl. How would do you see Dave Jones now? Because by f**k I hope you rinse Malky like you rinsed DJ week in and week out because Malky half the manager DJ is.

:old:

Excuse me but I think you should talk to the person standing next me at Charlton, cause I was one of the few who defended DJ.

Carl, again I offer my sincerest apologies. I mixed you up with Annis. Is it time to bring back DJ? He'd bite our hands off if we offered him the job.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Carlos, I have to admit that was bad last night, the worst this season in my opinion.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:02 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

So tell me Carl. How would do you see Dave Jones now? Because by f**k I hope you rinse Malky like you rinsed DJ week in and week out because Malky half the manager DJ is.

Excuse me but I think you should talk to the person standing next me at Charlton, cause I was one of the few who defended DJ.

Carl defended DJ. I hated DJ but we never suffered like this under him. Malky will be getting a rinsing from me and also the board will.

im sure we had a few thrashings under dj like when we lost to preston 6-0 and when we lost to watford 4-1 and als lost to newcastle 5-1