F@"K ME

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:13 pm

I can't believe what I am seeing!!

Re: F@"K ME

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:14 pm

He gota go im sorri be4 its way to late

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:15 pm

carlccfc wrote:I can't believe what I am seeing!!

So tell me Carl. How would do you see Dave Jones now? Because by f**k I hope you rinse Malky like you rinsed DJ week in and week out because Malky half the manager DJ is.

:old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Charlton only scored 5 at home all season :roll: what the fecks going on :o :shock:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:

So tell me Carl. How would do you see Dave Jones now? Because by f**k I hope you rinse Malky like you rinsed DJ week in and week out because Malky half the manager DJ is.

How embarrassing for you :oops:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 pm

and I thought it was the youth of today that only had knee jerk reactions. ;)

You can't berate MM week in week out until we have a couple of weeks of poor performance side by side. At the moment Carl can only rinse MM week in......

2blue2handle wrote:

Luke, DJ had his fault yes but you must see that Dave Jones is a far superior option, maybe his time was up with us but Dave Jones would not have lost by this margin tonight, no way.

Carl he needs to go the clueless f*cking idiot

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Carl stuck by DJ till right near the end, Annis was slating DJ but Carl did not........

Sounds an absolute shocker, but calm heads are needed we are missing four of our best players......

None in defence mind !!!'

dave jones was wank !!! end of and at the moment malky aint far behind :D

I think you'll find that Carl was all for DJ, it was Annis that couldn't stand him...

Sorry to burst your bubble, although I have to agree with the sentiment of your post.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Carl
Our defence has been suspect for a few seasons now. How often have we given the lead away from being in front. How many away games this year have capitulated when in a winning position. Crystal Palace was the start of it for me and we've gone form bad to worse.

I feel so sorry for you guys who give up your time to follow the team on long widweek trips. Tonights performance is a disgrace and every player should put their hands in their pockets and pay for you guys.

A total embaressment Malky has to start laying the law down but with a defence thatS been poor for a few seasons what do you expect. No good replacing Maynard its a solid defence we want.

Charlton first home win of the season from the league leaders!!!!!!!

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Sitting back as normal after taking leads carl thats what your seeing, same old same old :(

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:25 pm

Apologies to Carl I am getting our leaders mixed up. :old:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:28 pm

Malky set them up to fail with his negative defensive tactics.

Anything less than 6 points from the next 2 games and I think Tan will take action. He cannot let his investment fail.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Carl feel sorry for all the away fans :(

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Excuse me but I think you should talk to the person standing next me at Charlton, cause I was one of the few who defended DJ.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 pm

MM put the squad together decided we had a fine defence and must now explain his actions to the board who may or may not tell him to sling his hook

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Apologies to Carl I am getting our leaders mixed up. :old:

Must be old age :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:32 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Excuse me but I think you should talk to the person standing next me at Charlton, cause I was one of the few who defended DJ.

Carl defended DJ. I hated DJ but we never suffered like this under him. Malky will be getting a rinsing from me and also the board will.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 pm

What can we expect when we have defenders who know it doesn't matter how shit they play they won't get dropped... Because there is no challenge to their position .

f*cking APPALLING...

The stewarding at Bolton was better than this.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:36 pm

Why doesn't Malky set the team out to play to our strengths? If we went out to attack we may concede 5 but we'd score 6!

Had a guts full of this negative shite.

I'm sure holloway won't have Palace siting back after going 2 up, he'll be looking for number 3&4.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Malky had money from the rebrand and chose not to stregthen our defence..........Now its starting to show!! :(

That is bad managerial decision in my eyes.......build from the back :twisted:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:39 pm

Beasty1988 wrote:He gota go im sorri be4 its way to late

i'll give him until you learn to spell simple english words.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:40 pm

timdog80 wrote:Malky had money from the rebrand and chose not to stregthen our defence..........Now its starting to show!! :(

Spot on. He got rid of Heaton and he has failed to get decent full back cover. We have too many midfielders and rudy gestede up front.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Luke, DJ had his fault yes but you must see that Dave Jones is a far superior option, maybe his time was up with us but Dave Jones would not have lost by this margin tonight, no way.

have a look in the league table and tell me where dave jones team is

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:41 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
timdog80 wrote:Malky had money from the rebrand and chose not to stregthen our defence..........Now its starting to show!! :(

Spot on. He got rid of Heaton and he has failed to get decent full back cover. We have too many midfielders and rudy gestede up front.

What the hell has that got to do with Heaton? :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:43 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

If DJ could have managed egos better, he would have got us promotion. Malky only signs players that will listen to every word he says, but all that brings is passionless tat.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

have a look in the league table and tell me where dave jones team is

How much has Dave Jones had to spend in the last five seasons?

I bet you it's less than Malky's spent in this one season.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:47 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I was a DJ fan and me Carl and others were very few who supported him.

No i don't think he is a better manage though.