Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

green tea - weightloss

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:02 pm

any one here drink green tea to help lose weight ?

does it work ? do you drink it on its own i.e not adding milk or sweetners?

:ayatollah:

Re: green tea - weightloss

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:05 pm

I started drinking it when trying to get my six pack :oops: along with turkey, brown rice, brown pasta and brown bread etc

drank it straight no milk (certainly wouldnt recommend milk in it) or sugar and it wasnt to bad, they got some decent flavours (rather than just green tea).

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I started drinking it when trying to get my six pack :oops: along with turkey, brown rice, brown pasta and brown bread etc

drank it straight no milk (certainly wouldnt recommend milk in it or sugar and it wasnt to bad, they got some decent flavours (rather than just green tea).

i made the mistake of buying pure green tea from tetleys, just made a cuppa and all its tastes like is boiling warter :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:11 pm

samdm94 wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I started drinking it when trying to get my six pack :oops: along with turkey, brown rice, brown pasta and brown bread etc

drank it straight no milk (certainly wouldnt recommend milk in it or sugar and it wasnt to bad, they got some decent flavours (rather than just green tea).

i made the mistake of buying pure green tea from tetleys, just made a cuppa and all its tastes like is boiling warter :lol:

tbh that is pretty much the flavour anyway :lol:
Try and get a box with about 4-5 different flavours in and you can try them all then and most likely find 1-2 you enjoy.
I seem to remember like a pineapple one

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
samdm94 wrote:

tbh that is pretty much the flavour anyway :lol:
Try and get a box with about 4-5 different flavours in and you can try them all then and most likely find 1-2 you enjoy.
I seem to remember like a pineapple one

dieting is boring :lol:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:27 pm

Yeah thats why I stopped and just ate curry everyday :lol:

Good luck with it tho :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 pm

Its also a natural mouthwash :)

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Yeah thats why I stopped and just ate curry everyday :lol:

cheers budd :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Yeah thats why I stopped and just ate curry everyday :lol:

Cheaper to eat curry everyday than eat healthy

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 pm

I drink green tea with a lemon and honey it's quite nice... good for you as well.. I was drinking 2 or 3 cups in the evening and couldnt switch off for bed all night persistant dreaming ...

as for weight loss i dont think it does alot, however it will cleanse ur system

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Pure Green Tea takes a little bit of getting used to but it is bareable. I buy Green tea with a hint of lemon, thakes the edge off the flavour.

It works on increasing your metabolism and you supposedly burn calories quicker during the day. I got the impression it worked for me and I felt much better drinking it instead of normal tea.

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:33 pm

If you are looking for weight loss buy Feiyan green tea, not the green tea from the supermarket. Make sure you have a toilet near you for an hour after tho :lol: